Sadako appreciation thread: Share your builds
So, Sadako is for some reason falsely accused of being the worst killer in DbD. As one of my favourite killers to play as, I find her quite fun and strong if you know how/when to drop chase and do hit and runs, and when to commit.
My favourite Sadako build is usually:
Sloppy Butcher
Fearmonger
Scourge Hook : Pain
Call of Brine
What about yours? I'd like to see other people's ideas for Sadako builds.
_premium
Comments
Please
tell me how to make her strong, make a post or something if you havent already.
I looove her to death, and figured if I was a previous Wraith main I'd be good. But I have the worst games with her :(
Shadowborn, Lightborn, Bamboozle, Enduring
I was a Wraith main too! I feel it's the natural second choice for people who mained Wraith. Sadako is truly amazing.
https://youtu.be/uYNGi-W4Np0Here's one of my recent plays of Sadako in The Game (it's still a super strong survivor map despite not being too bad for Sadako, it has a thousand safe pallets). Generally speaking, for sadako you need:
Last but not least, people tend to underestimate Sadako. Use her powers a lot. Demanifest and manifest in smart ways, teleport through tvs as often as you can, get a few hits in, break a couple pallets and drop chase. Every time you come back to those survivors, they'll be weaker and you'll be stronger.
Alright, time for me to hop on some Onryo.
I likely have been committing to chases too much, guess im trying to practice the manifestation invisibility.
-Call of Brine, Eruption, Franklin's, Sloppy butcher
Devour Hope, Undying, Scourge: Floods of Rage, and Make your Choice
If you haven't already look up One Pump Willie on YouTube. He plays Onryô and seems to specialize going for Condemned kills.