I love Dweet's new outfit omg
๐๐ญ
Even being carried looks amazing ๐
๐๐ญ
Even being carried looks amazing ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tunnel outfit material, they can see you from across the map
It's a joke these recolors are Auric Cells only. I actually saved up 14k shards to buy both survivor shirts.
Well it works for me, I like to be chased. ๐คฃ
They aren't recolors as they are different than the rest of his shorts and shirts.
I love that outfit! Unfortunately, I can't force myself to part with Leon and this awesome outfit... ๐
In 4 weeks you'll be able to buy it with shards. ๐
You Dwight mains better be wearing this when Jason makes his debut and we're all playing on the lake.
I love that look! ๐ He looks so sharp ๐
That would have been smart since I have 375K to spend ๐ฎ
Oh well I couldn't wait ๐คฃ
Add a rubber ducky and it's a deal! ๐ฆ
Just need to wait 4 weeks for it becomes shards buyable
Wait, I knew he reminded me of someone lmao ๐คฃ
LMAO NO WAY
Look at our handsome boy! ๐๐