Neon Map for Trickster & Jun-yin

Idk how but someone made this custom neon map in you tube which I find it impressive. Wouldnt be cool to have a similiar neon map like this for dbd? I hope the devs consider it if everyone really wants it. Part for Trickster n Yun-jin

https://youtu.be/zubsAg5zHWs

https://youtu.be/zubsAg5zHWs

Comments

  • honestly really like the "basement" that the map has.

    the graphics aren't the greatest on that map but if given the Haddonfield treatment it could look fantastic

  • I'll do you one better, give all mapless killers a map.

  • I'm honestly surprised that BHVR didn't give Trickster a map, especially to replace the map loss of the stranger things lab. Like, maybe a map based on the studio where he killed all of the executives would be pretty cool, maybe the room/location where he killed his victims or the concert venue with the stage from his trailer?

    Just a few ideas.

  • Jun-yin ๐Ÿ˜