Killer Mains, how do you feel about that "STUN THE KILLER 4x IN A SINGLE MATCH" challenge?

Are you bothered by it?

Indifferent?

Understanding that Survivors are just trying to complete it?

Hating it with the passion and fury of a thousand burning suns?

Or . . .

giphy.gif


Comments

  • @MadEyePopo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3185664#Comment_3185664

    @FriendlyKiller that is EXACTLY my situation. I am a killer main who is having a heck of a time trying to get 4 stuns in a single match - especially since I don't have Head On perk or Blast Mine in my collection. I'm just trying pallets and flashlights.

    I don't notice a difference in gameplay yet either as you said, if I get stunned by a pallet it is a sure bet they are going to try to blind me on pallet kick. Same old, same old.

    This post has made me more aware of this and will try to take more pallet stuns for the sake of survivors doing this challenge. As always, I rarely ask myself anymore 'what is that survivor thinking?' as the usual answer is they are doing stupid things because the stupid Rift or Daily commands them to do stupid things.

    Yeah if I recognize a challenge I'll usually let them get it, especially if it's one of those pain-in-the-arse throw the game challenges.

    I still don't have it either.

    Next step trying Blast Mine, Flashbang, Head On with Lithe and a flashlight. If That doesn't do it I'm throwing in the towel.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3186045#Comment_3186045

    I did that challenge with Blast Mine/Head On/Quick n Quiet/Parential Guidance. In the end I got it with two head on's, one blast mine and one wriggling off the shoulder, of all things.

    Wait... wiggling off counts? Wow

  • I had to run Headon and Blast mine to get it.

    Issue is if you want to win you don't throw a pallet expecting a stun. I also feel like every time I played with this challenge selected killers avoided the pallets like getting stunned with them would give them cancer. Like I'm talking 6ft rule levels of respect toward the pallet. Everyone either respects the pallet, we're winning too hard to the point where I don't enough time to get it or we get stomped before those stuns matter.

    Funniest thing is the way I got it was a face camping Bubba - God bless that man. Ran enduring + spirit fury and face camped a feng to death only to change sights on me and pursued me to the ends of time to secure that 2k. I had the last laugh though thanks for the challenge buddy. Granted I feel they tunneled me next because they got tired of getting blast mined.

  • Yes, it does :D It stuns the killer just as all the other options. This might give DS a second life, as an easy Killer Stun perk.

  • would feel pity for them because it's such a ridiculous challenge, like there is no good way to consistently stun killers.

1 2 ›