Do you use no mither as chase practice?

Considering a lot of killers will see no mither as an easy tunnel you will get chased a lot does anyone else do this?

Comments

  • Combo with Object of Obsession for best results.

  • I use it to troll with a sabo build and a squad because they can't slug you but they can't get you to a hook either lol good times

  • No I'd rather go perkless than use No Mither because in an actual chase you can use that on-hit speed boost to your advantage, and I'd rather be able to factor that into my routing than not.

  • I like to use it for the memes.

  • Why would you use No Mither as chase practice when not using it gives you longer chases which means more time practicing? Makes no sense its like saying "to train your aim shot only 5 times instead of 10 times".

  • If you happen to use no mither, I suggest you to equip for the people, inner strength and self-care. Better bring a green medkit too while you're at it ๐Ÿ˜Ž