What did you expect?
The only reason why there's 4 characters composing this one killer is because they can go all out with the cosmetics. The cattle needs milking and boy, Behavior just bought themselves a new milking machine.
To be honest what good would 4 people be anyway? It wouldnt. We dont need susie or joe.
I think rather than being a gang, legion should have just been a psycho young couple. Two nutty kids who fall in love and kill people. The dlc outfits could easily be their skins.
Susie and joe just arent needed. I dont see the point to them.
The point is more products for us to buy. Some people might not like Frank or Julie. So they created Joey and Susie to reach out to bigger groups of people, and sell more outfits.
What doesn’t make sense is why Joey and Susie are so expensive. They should be uncommon at most. Making them rare and very rare is a stretch, they’re technically under Frank’s leadership.
It’s just a marketing ploy. Since their outfits are more unique and interesting than Frank and Julie’s, they’re more expensive.
I’m worried that Dead by Daylight is slowly becoming a cash grab.
pretty much cashgrab but I do like susie better then the other 3.
I don't mind spending money/shards for Joe and Susie, the problem is that they have the same voice as Frank and Julie which doesn't make them diverse. It sucks...
@Najemniczkas said:
I'm also a bit mad about the fact Legion should be 4 people, meanwhile, even with the skins, there are only 2 voice actors of them... So that's like if it was actually 2 people creating "a Legion"...
This is getting ridiculous... But I still want thte DLC, cuz Legion's power seems super fun, even if he is still weak...
I was also really disappointed that Susie didn't have her own voice instead of Julie's.
It is just Julie wearing Susie's outfit instead of Susie herself and same goes for Joey with Frank.
Legion is 2 people
I don't mind spending money/shards for Joe and Susie, the problem is that they have the same voice as Frank and Julie which doesn't make them diverse. It sucks...
Right? The default male voice does not fit Joey at all. I expected Joey to have a similar voice to Trapper but he looks like a late 30s smoker and sounds like someone who just graduated high school.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What did you expect?
The only reason why there's 4 characters composing this one killer is because they can go all out with the cosmetics. The cattle needs milking and boy, Behavior just bought themselves a new milking machine.
I guess the dream is dead T_T
I love this game, but I have to say this.
It's Dead by Daylight... What do you expect.
yea when it finally got release I had to save up for susie who I really wanted.
What do you expect when their new parent company is king of the monetization?
pretty much cashgrab but I do like susie better then the other 3.
Well, if people bought the costumes for full price (like myself), then what would they get out of it other than a wasted 10 bucks?
I'm 100% sure it's just an old dude, everyone is thinking Mayan or something ancient and I'm like no, it's an old dude with a cane.
I don't mind spending money/shards for Joe and Susie, the problem is that they have the same voice as Frank and Julie which doesn't make them diverse. It sucks...
I was also really disappointed that Susie didn't have her own voice instead of Julie's.
It is just Julie wearing Susie's outfit instead of Susie herself and same goes for Joey with Frank.
Legion is 2 people
It is and always was four separate people who are part of a gang.
I would mind them giving joey and susie different voice clips if they could.