What characters are you highest prestige on?
I'm planning on doing artist next given she doesn't get nerfed in the mid chapter.
I have Jonah P52 and Artist P11.
Everyone else is either P10 or 9, or P1 for the new characters.
I'm planning on doing artist next given she doesn't get nerfed in the mid chapter.
I have Jonah P52 and Artist P11.
Everyone else is either P10 or 9, or P1 for the new characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dredge is at P12, since I have been dumping the spare BP into him. The rest I am not gonna move past P9 / P10 since I get bored playing one character and don't main anyone
p10 on sadako, artist, blight and billy
I have Elodie and Zarina both P12.
the rest is P7 and under.
p20 something billy
Legion p9 since post update I just bought all the killers I was missing and have been p3ing them. Weskers at p1 and Dredge is at p1 so 4 more prestieges and I can start leveling different killers more.
Dredge on P20 because he is my Main and im gonna try to get him to P100
Artist on P10 because she is my 2nd favourite Killer
Other Killers i like to Play are P9
Quentin: P27
Leon: P13
If I was still playing DBD, like I did back in the day, I am sure I could have reached impressive numbers by now.
Dwight is P38
Mikey is P15
P9 Legion
P17 Spirit
P10 Yui and Claudette
I saw a P33 quentin earlier. Funny to see people play unpopular characters.
P19 Slinger and P11 Ace
I've been splitting my bloodpoints around a lot to unlock the new perks and get some perks on Chris Redfield, so I haven't been able to dump them all into my favorite cowboy.
Wow, P52? Nice!
P17 Jane and P11 Plague.
Killers: P10 Oni, Bubba, Legion, Nemesis, Demogorgon and Dredge.
Survivor: P17 Feng
I have focused updating all killers and on survivor I update lot of feng but others too.
Claudette - P9
My Nea is about 19-20 I think.
But now that Queen Ada is in the game, she Is rising fast.
Apparently mine is ghost face at 8 the next is nemesis at 4. How I have ghost face at 8 I've no idea since I never play him anymore. I used to back a long time ago but I didn't think THAT much.
No wonder I took so many breaks from dbd with how bad he is.
Only P14 for Laurie and P9 for Slinger. I have no idea how some people have prestiges that are 50+ right now. If I played the game that much my head would explode. Being the world's only P50+ Laurie would give me decent bragging rights though (seriously, where are the other Laurie mains????!??!?).
Ash 10 on ps4 xbox and 3 on pc.😁
Nea and Steve at 10. I’m trying to hit Prestige 6 on everyone before I go any higher. No point to leveling only 1 character.
Jonah, like 12
Ada is 26, Claud is 17, Onryo is 14, Demo 13, Doc, legion and Wraith all 11 every other survivor/killer is p10 and was p3 before the update (except Rebecca(P3), Ada(P26) and Wesker(P0) obv)
P28 Kate
Jonathan/Steve P20
Pig P16