D Tier Mains Motivational Post
Hang in there friends.
Hang in there friends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't lose the game if the survivors don't know your goals, what if my goal is to rancor the little goblin that stole basement chest
Sadako be having 4 shoulders.
She's just that good. That's where she stores all of her inner power.
That's how I play. Let's say that my goal is to do a Tome quest. They can all escape and I still win because I got my goal
Someone say... motivation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg9KxGNeJYDoesn't matter, I will get my guaranteed 5k escape points against sadako probably get a challenge too.
such a motivational post, thank you for providing such a thought provoking quote that can really make us D tier killers see not everything is so bad!
Damn I might get on just to play Pig today
I think Pig is no longer D-Tier since the RPG-Buffs to her traps.
I think im going to hop on pig. Thanks.