Survivor tier list based on their Teachable Perks

my-image.png

If I would have to use the perks that came from Steve and Nancy, Steve would have bit High B (Behind Quentin) and Nancy would have been Mid B (behind Yoichi).

Comments

  • Jonah A? Claudet A? Yui A?

    Yoichi B? Quentin B? Ada B?

    Jeff C?

    Elodie D?

  • Look what 6.1. did to my guy Jake... Chilling next to Yun Jin now !

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Jonah A? Claudet A? Yui A?

    Yoichi B? Quentin B? Ada B?

    Jeff C?

    Elodie D?

    Yes.

    • Jonah is on A because of Exponential and Overcome.
    • Claudette is supposed to be bottom A but I forgot about her. Botany and Empathy are really good but Self-Care worthless.
    • Yui is on A mostly because of Lucky Break. Break Our and AMN are just extra points and not enough to drag her down.


    • Yoichi is on B because Empathic Connection and Parental Guidance are very solid, also Dark Theory is kinda bad.
    • Quentin's perks are really underrated. Vigis is awesome, Wake Up is solid and Pharmacy is okay.
    • Ada would've been lower if it wasn't because of Wiretap.


    • Jeff's perks are not bad enough to drag him down to D
    • Elodie's perks however are horrible. Appraisal is garbage, Power struggle will trigger once if the killer isn't dub and if you have FlipFlop and Deception is not that great either.
  • @HugTheHag said:

    Look what 6.1. did to my guy Jake... Chilling next to Yun Jin now !

    He used to be a solid A but then, BAAM, Calm Spirit and Iron Will nerf ;(

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Jonah A? Claudet A? Yui A?

    Yoichi B? Quentin B? Ada B?

    Jeff C?

    Elodie D?

    Because she is Elo-D.

    If you haha'd, let me know.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Look what 6.1. did to my guy Jake... Chilling next to Yun Jin now !

    At least they chill together with style.

  • True. They can also chat since they're both South Korean haha !

  • Ace’s Open-Handed is great, that perk alone is worth getting probably. I’m surprised more survivors aren’t using it.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FIJ6TP0QFUNB/my-image.png

    If I would have to use the perks that came from Steve and Nancy, Steve would have bit High B (Behind Quentin) and Nancy would have been Mid B (behind Yoichi).

    I love jill but she has garbage meme perks and idk how she’s that high

  • Adam is B tier? He has one decent perk and that can be useless if you are the first one hooked.

  • I largely agree. I'm a highly biased Aftercare, Breakdown, and Distortion enjoyer, so I would personally put Jeff above Yoichi and below Tapp, but that's about it.

  • @dugman said:

    Ace’s Open-Handed is great, that perk alone is worth getting probably. I’m surprised more survivors aren’t using it.

    Was about to say this. Open-Handed is a pretty solid perk, especially combined with Kindred