Too Many Nurses

I'm getting so bored of her right now; all I get is Nurse and it's not fun to verse, I really want to verse more Spirits as I am tired of even hearing that stupid blink sound. I would rather verse a freaking Pinhead then her. Please for the love of God, please please PLEASE stop giving me Nurse.

Comments

  • Start a new account and play as casual as you can. I’m bad at this game, even though I have been playing since Stranger Things and have more hours than some streamers, and I hardly see Nurse. I get a nice variety of killers, even Trapper is now making an appearance! He was nonexistent a few months ago.

    Its not as varied as I’d like, but Nurse and Blight are like once in a blue moon type of thing for me.

  • I want to see more Spirits too. That way survivors can focus on complaining about her.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I want to see more Spirits too. That way survivors can focus on complaining about her.

    Spirit has actual counterplay though, and she's fun to verse. No way people should complain about her ever again. Until Nurse gets nerfed these complaints will never end.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3177393#Comment_3177393

    She has actual counterplay though, and she's fun to verse. No way people should complain about her ever again. Until Nurse gets nerfed these complaints will never end.

    If Spirit becomes popular again, 100% survivors will complain about her all day long. Doesn't matter if you say "she has counter play". Short phases are still really good and if more played like that there will be outrage.

    Nurse was "nerfed" even though I feel its just back to the way it was supposed to be. The extra speed on her distance addons was removed. Which was the start of all the recent crying.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3177398#Comment_3177398

    If Spirit becomes popular again, 100% survivors will complain about her all day long. Doesn't matter if you say "she has counter play". Short phases are still really good and if more played like that there will be outrage.

    Nurse was "nerfed" even though I feel its just back to the way it was supposed to be. The extra speed on her distance addons was removed. Which was the start of all the recent crying.

    Glad her range was reverted to its normal state, good start. But she still can be oppressive in the right hands. Spirit relies on hearing and scratch marks to get value, and survivors can hear where she is and be unpredictable at times in a chase. While Nurse can break the normal flow of the game, have a very short cooldown to her power, and can still stack exposed and slowdowns at the same time. Spirit relies on skill to do well, if the survivors lose then that's on them.

  • You can thank the Nurse challenges in this level of the Tome. For some reason they saw fit to put two really sweaty ones in level 4.

    At least the level 3 Nurse challenge was easy.

  • Really, WHO at BHVR thought that it would be a good idea, in todays day and age, with all this complaints about Nurse being too strong and Nurse being in every second match etc., to put her prominently in tome challenges? You are locked in here with me? Kill all 4 survivors before the exit gates are opened? Can you design a more sweaty challenge, even if you tried to? Maybe "slug all 4 survivors at the same time and let them bleed out". SMH. And Blight was featured prominently in this tome, too. Its like they want to make a point or a joke, but the punchline is way off.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Really, WHO at BHVR thought that it would be a good idea, in todays day and age, with all this complaints about Nurse being too strong and Nurse being in every second match etc., to put her prominently in tome challenges? You are locked in here with me? Kill all 4 survivors before the exit gates are opened? Can you design a more sweaty challenge, even if you tried to? Maybe "slug all 4 survivors at the same time and let them bleed out". SMH. And Blight was featured prominently in this tome, too. Its like they want to make a point or a joke, but the punchline is way off.

    Yeah, the tomb challenges for her are dumb, she should be banned from having them. Also, I am so grateful! :D

    image.png


  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3177446#Comment_3177446

    Yeah, the tomb challenges for her are dumb, she should be banned from having them. Also, I am so grateful! :D

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9HRF49QVFRO6/image.png

    Awww ... I am glad for you that you got to rub shoulders, quite literally, with your sweetheart. Please enjoy some quality time hanging out with each other <3

  • I’ll take those Nurse matches off your hands!

    image.gif


  • Nurse is a queen too, please don't say that. 😔

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I’ll take those Nurse matches off your hands!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ZCS9UK4YTKD/image.gif

    Pretty please! :D

  • Nurse is for players who want to win regardless of if they are actually better than the other side or not.

    Devs have been VERY slowly fixing those things (moris, keys, Spirit, etc).

    Her time will come.