Question about the Brown Glyph

So the Brown Glyph is back in the Tome .... but what is the negative Effect?

I was playing Pyramide Head and i has done die challenge First try but i didnt See any negative Effect i had no issues when i picked die brown glyph up 🤷‍♀️

Comments

  • I actually just played a match with it and I think its terrible

    The orange glyph makes pallet stuns and kicks take longer (those are the ones that I have seen)

    Dear god who thought of this its so annoying and I didnt even get the challenge done bc of it

    Do we really need to give killers debuffs now?

  • I vastly prefer this to drunk driving goggles and earfuck. Good to know they totally changed it.

  • @Elik said:

    I actually just played a match with it and I think its terrible

    The orange glyph makes pallet stuns and kicks take longer (those are the ones that I have seen)

    Dear god who thought of this its so annoying and I didnt even get the challenge done bc of it

    Do we really need to give killers debuffs now?

    I had do the challenge on The Game D:

  • @Elik said:

    I actually just played a match with it and I think its terrible

    The orange glyph makes pallet stuns and kicks take longer (those are the ones that I have seen)

    Dear god who thought of this its so annoying and I didnt even get the challenge done bc of it

    Do we really need to give killers debuffs now?

    I'd much prefer that to being literally incapacitated for half an hour after playing because of the effects.

  • Ohh ok Good to know than i had Variant 3 in my Game my Gen Kicking has feels very slow