How fun is Wesker to play as for you?
As for me, I would give him score 3/5.
Ability when landing well feels good and its fun to trow Survivors on objects. He looks good, cool desing and voice lines. Great chase music as well.
He is also bit clunky thanks to how many slowdows and cooldowns he needs to endure and can be quite punishing unless you land evey single dash well.
Overall: Pretty solid, fun, but not my favorite I would say. I still probably prefer bit more Nemesis.
Comments
Very fun. 4/5 but only because his ability feels so clunky sometimes.
More fun then nemesis for sure.
Very, the only reason I won't main him is because my heart already belongs to everyone's favorite well dwelling cutie.
I really don't get all the clunkiness complaints, if anything for having such a good power most of his cooldowns feel really smooth from my perspective.
I"m finding him fun! Def a 4/5 for me.
I'm an awful killer and I don't always land his bound dash hits but it's good for mobility and vaulting if nothing else, especially if a survivor pre drops. I love catching survivors at the exit gates lol. I also love his chase music.
3/5. I enjoy him quite a bit, and yeeting survivors has the same kind of serotonin as long-distance crows or Blast Mine, but he's got a lot of bugs that prevent him from being a 4/5. Too many inexplicably dropped survivors and failed vaults.
I think he'll be one that I end up playing fairly regularly once he gets the kinks ironed out.
3/5 because of the same reasons. He feels clunky imo but his power is nice to play with.
4.5/5 Because it's Wesker and he feels great.
2/5 for me. He feels like a clunkier Blight and I hate killers who speak all the time.