These fan made chase music videos for Hunk are really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmigENCKNC8

This first one is all of the music at different radii.


This second one is a short clip of live gameplay, edited with music and voice lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpl3fCuv6g


What do you think? Custom chase music and voice lines for this skin?

Comments

  • The skin as is should be purple IMO.


    Adding chase music would put it up to legendary. And these fan makes are awesome.

  • I love in the second video where he says "you, come with me" after picking up jill, as well as the custom stun sound. Also I hear a gas mask breathing sound, don't know if that's from the edit, but it sounds good as well.


    but yeah, I agree that he should have a custom voice, as well as a different chase theme.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmigENCKNC8

    This first one is all of the music at different radii.

    This second one is a short clip of live gameplay, edited with music and voice lines.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpl3fCuv6g

    What do you think? Custom chase music and voice lines for this skin?

    Big, BIG YES on both.

  • @neb said:

    I love in the second video where he says "you, come with me" after picking up jill, as well as the custom stun sound. Also I hear a gas mask breathing sound, don't know if that's from the edit, but it sounds good as well.

    but yeah, I agree that he should have a custom voice, as well as a different chase theme.

    Yeah I liked that line, too. I doubt BHVR will do it, but I think it'd be cool if added voice lines and changed the music.

  • I would absolutely buy the skin if they gave him that unique TR. The voicelines feel like something outright missing from the legendary, but HUNK's theme is a banger and I would brave playing both as and against Legion for it, no question.

  • I fully expect bhvr to give Hunk a unique voice and a custom chase music at some point down the line since more and more people are asking for it to be a thing as well as making these fan videos of it, so i imagine it's only a matter of time at this point.

    Also it's a legendary skin after all so they don't really have any excuse not to.

  • Too much effort for BHVR. They already reached their yearly quota of "skin with actual effort put in" with the Baba Yaga one.