Thank You BHVR!
I can't say that i liked all of the changes but i can't ignore the positive changes either.
Game is much better than 2021 DbD. I will give that.
- Grind feels very good atm. You literally fixed it with new prestige system + cheaper bloodwebs.
- Playing killer is not pain anymore. We probably still need some balance changes for killers but my killer exp is better than last year. I started enjoy to play killer again.
- Grade rewards are feels so good. I wish we would get some shards too but 2m BP is good reward honestly.
- Base-kit BT is pretty good change too. It was very bad when it was 5 seconds but now, it is helping against tunneller killers.
- This is personal part but i really love your job to make different type killers. Sadako, Dredge, Wesker, Pinhead etc. All of the last killers felt unique and fun. The only one i disliked was Artist.
Anyway, i wanted thank you for good effort. I hope we can get more stuffs like that which will make game more fun and more playable.
Comments
DBD has been getting better every single patch (minus a few hiccups), and I genuinely enjoy every game regardless of side, build, or result.
For sure, I think overall the game is better than it was when I started playing 3 years ago. And on top of the things mentioned above they also have the custom matches versus bots and automatic mori of the last down survivor coming soon which both sound good to me! ๐
Wish they would double the rank reset rewards that would be amazing. But by far the best thing about this update was claire getting her face fixed!
Yeah, I'm pretty chuffed with the bloodweb decrease and the survivor bloodpoint incentive (mine is constantly 100% - no complaints here). I'm not escaping as much as I used to before the rework update, but it's nice leaving a match and actually feeling like I'm getting something decent for my time and efforts in the bloodweb. So yeah, definitely happy.
I am happy that killers are happy and are enjoying the game
Solo survivors are not :D
But i don't wanna be negative on this post. Solo survivors are different topic.
Oh, yeah. Claire is looks amazing now. I am playing her more.
And plus, my other fav Re character Rebecca added to game. I am happy with last changes :)
Agreed. The upward trajectory is undeniable, the game's improving pretty significantly right now.
It's good work!
I was thinking how much more I enjoyed playing last night than the past several months. It didn't take as long to get Wesker to Prestige tier 1, Wesker was actually fixed and is in a perfect state right now (plz, no more changes to him unless something bugs out). The new Annonymous mode is great, no more salty, rude, bullies after the match telling me to off myself (best change overall).
I didn't get a chance to play survivor yet in the past week but I noticed a few weeks ago when I did play solo q, learning when to take risks and all, it's not as bad as many others say it is (guess they just want a win handed to them for bad plays). Solo q needs to get balanced to be at the same level as SWFs, and I hope rather soon because then the game can be balanced with much more ease. Plus less complaints.
But staying away from negativity here, the direction of the game is in the right direction. Would be nice to see killers or perks nerfed into the ground get some love, along with some maps. I am not happy with the RCPD map changes though. It doesn't feel like they were made any smaller and they're a bit more confusing now. Plus so many vault locations. Sadako and Freddy need reworks or buffs... Something. But overall the game appears to be heading in the right direction.
Honestly the 6th Anniversary was my make or break point, and they delivered. Having an actual roadmap with things they're planning on doing was an absolute godsend and seeing them not only stick to their promise of delivering content but also letting us know about delays? It's refreshing. It's so clear.
I don't like Dredge or Wesker, tbh, but unlike Year 5 where I hated every killer but 1 there's enough other things actually happening so far that I don't mind it.
I honestly loved new RPD more than the old one. Map is more playable for both sides. It still has some issues but feels better than the old version.
I guess it might be that I just need to get used to it. I loved the old map because I already knew my way around it from playing RE2 consistently in the past. Of course there were parts I didn't like about the old map, like the second floor of the library for starters, but it was easy for me to learn from experience. But like I said, probably just got to get used to the new ones.
You will adapt, RPD is seriously good map right now. Survivors have good loops to defend themself. Map is not so big anymore, gens are close to each other. So it is easy to patrol gens for killer. I am enjoying with both roles on RPD and trust me it feels weird to say that.
Because old RPD was so bad.