midwich and the game hooks. PLS
I think I dint need to right much but everybody knows what I mean
Hooks in this game is rng and everything that's rng in this game needs to be burnt to hell
2 roof maps are the kings of the bad hook rng because the basement will only spawn at one location all the time because there is no shack or main building or anything else. This k about it. Have you seen the game or midwich or rpd basement be somewhere than usual? No
And usually when there is a basement nearby the game will not spawn hooks around it or it will spawn 1 hook but the chance is kinda medium because rng is stupid
The game hooks are kinda ok because the map is big and it's shape is also good
BUT
midwich. Oh man
The shape of this map is awful plus that is also the smallest map ever
So with the lack of space and the 2 roof ######### this map is a sug map.
You cant imagine how many times I cant hook survivors because there are no hooks because of previous sacrifices. The survivors for my good are potatoes and instead if running in the same place they were so I cant hook them they just run for their life. Thank god
Plus that sometimes the garden has 0 hooks or 1 or 2
2 hooks in this small garden is pointless because then the game will think because the hooks are close to the hallways it won't spawn any hooks to the hallways so you have to go all the way around. You get what I mean?
So I suggest
1. Basement hooks FOR MIDWICH ONLY should not affect any hooks around it so the hooks can spawn very normal
2. Because of the lack of size the 2 roof ######### should not affect the up and down hooks . So they will spawn individually from the floor they are.
3. The garden will always have 1 hook no matter what but it will spawn neither too close to the hallways nor in the middle (think sth) or make it also individual.
4. And lastly increase the rng hook by 1 or either 2
These are some pretty good suggestions I think
I think I might overkill it because of the individual hooks but let me know
These suggestions are only for midwich
Comments
I literally have no idea what your talking about because of the way you phrase those statements. What roof of where and also try to put complete ideas in your sentences rather than half an idea and expect people to fill the rest in.
Roof I mean floors. Sorry for my bad English. But it's not my main language. And what ideas did I not complete?
If you are experienced player you will understand from the title because every player knows that hook rng especially on midwich is trash
Don't worry, I had fully understood your broken english (& the english isn't my native language neither but I can do some efforts to understand what you mean, I'm not lazy tho).
And yes Midwich misses some hooks on the 1st. floor specifically close the exit gates (usually we have only 1 single hook for all the very long corridor). Many killers have already complained about this bad design. But you generally have almost 1 hook in the courtyard in the center of the map.
Midwich is a map on 2 floors. You have to open some destructive doors to access to the others hooks (near the stairs or in the corners of the map) or to go more easily to the 2nd.floor.
Some offerings can make hooks spawning closier one to the others but I think you already know that.
What I do on Midwich is to notice the hooks around before to pick up the survivor. I require some time to do but it is worst to drop him if I miss the hook... I use some clear & bright charms for the hooks to help me to spot hooks in the darkest corners too... Sometimes it is useful.
I agree midwitch hooks are just HORRIBLE for killers. Still. I think it's good.
Why do I think it's good even though it's clearly worst hook-spawn map in whole game? And sometimes (if you have exceptionally bad RNG) you literally cannot hook someone in some specific spot?
Because apart from hooks - this map has EVERYTHING going for a killer. It's small. Has loooong hallways that are quite narrow, bad visibility, low amount of loopable objects (and no strong objects ever) and only a few good pallets (yes there are 2 guaranteed god pallets) and most of the drops are free hit for killer. The map has statistically highest kill-rate out of all the maps in whole game. There are very good reasons for this. It's absolute nightmare to play as survivor.
The best thing that could happen to this map would actually be to scrap it altogether. Remake it to something more sensible - same way as headonfield.
Not accurate. Tons of places to hide, those safe window vaults and most of the pallets are safe with long arounds. Usually only 1 or 2 have short arounds to be exploited.
This map is very killer sided but only and only because of bad hook rng it makes this map especially with swf with comms kinda killer and survivor sided . Somewhere in the middle
Maybe bhvr did it on purpose? Dont know .
But I would really like to see sth with this matter because midwich has a loooot of Easter eggs and silent hill was a very successful chapter but the map was the big down side
I will not argue with you on this one. You clearly don't play survivors enough to know which maps are real pain. So to sum up... There were devs statistics (prior to 6.1 patch - which definitelly skewed it way more towards killers) that clearly marked this map with highest killrate.
If you don't believe me, here you go: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306027/latest-stats-for-killer-pick-rates-and-kill-rates-and-maps-with-highest-and-lowest-kill-rate
if you know what you're doing it's easy to lose killers there. it's one of my best maps as survivor. I can lose killers so often here which I almost never do and the invisi-bushes have allowed me to occupy killers for 4 gens. A ton of my friends in SWF constantly to the same thing and once a killer kills someone we all know where we can go down and not get hooked. you have to play the map differently than most and similarly to swamp.