Console optimisation views
I must admit as an xbox one x owner I am happy with the graphical improvements and has no fps penalty. How about your views?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it does on the new map. Not getting any normal maps to be able to test it.
ive heard that the new map kills frames on pc
In fact just got Badham preschool now. Seems same as before.
So luckily it's only the new map that's killing it.
The downside is they've increased the frequency of the new map for the moment so it's every other game.
How smooth is it right now? Is it as smooth as PC. If it is I'll probably come back to xbox for survivor and only main Nurse on PC.
Nowhere near PC performance (as killer) hopefully the upcoming optimisation patch later this month will improve the frame rate substantially, I'd check back then.
It's sharper, brighter and runs a little bit better due to the unreal engine upgrade that the game runs on which was included in this update along witht he new chapter.
The patch to address optimisation later in December should see a big difference.