A Couple of Days Late for the Contest, But I May Have Found the Worst Map Ever in DBD
Otz ran a contest a couple weeks ago that was looking to find the worst map RNG possible in current DBD.
I might've found it.
I counted a maximum total of SEVEN pallets, none of which were strong. The circumstances were not ideal, as I was not running WoO but you can clearly see that only T-L's spawn. Like I mentioned previously, the circumstances weren't ideal since it was a public match, but I found spawns for seven pallets at most and just five at the least.
In total, here are the pallets that I've found.
Shack Pallet.
Middle pallet near Shack in the loop with the blocked gen at 2:27.
Pallet on the opposite side of the Tree from Shack at 2:51.
Pallet in the corner rock loop 1:55, it had been destroyed.
Possible pallet near the gen that Steve was on at 2:16.
Pallet again near the Tree but also in between two T-L's at 2:08.
And a possible pallet near the outskirts of the map at 2:11.
Here's the video. You'll have to excuse my awful gameplay, I am half-asleep but I was genuinely astounded with how bad this map was.
https://youtu.be/uvkiZvPQJtQ
Comments
Good 'ol Shelter Woods just being its best self.
That's definitely pretty bad. Here's a short clip of my recent match on Badham. I was astounded by how many pallets linked up to Shack.
https://twitter.com/Kaitsja/status/1567276793832566785?t=QH3Z8TxSvqW_czTn3AMS1A&s=19Yes, I genuinely think I could've won the contest if I had found this a week earlier.
This is impressive in the opposite direction.
Very nice.