please tell me hunk's animations have been fixed
his jog looks so goofy man
his jog looks so goofy man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody's forcing you to buy it.
ok?
what does that have to do with anything? the cosmetic is bugged and i am asking it to be fixed, i don't think that's an unreasonable request
Nobody forced you to post but here we are
I am, buy hunk or the bunny feng gets it
Gimme your cells then. That's right. I'm mugging you. I would definitely buy it if I had money.
Entity ate them
Guess she's gon' die, then.
no
Yes, let's shoot the hug spider with the rocket launcher she confiscated from nemesis
I wanted to ask the same question lol
The animation is bugged on the survivor’s end, its not a forcing someone to buy it at all its making a skin work
Not the Bunny Feng! D: