What killers not to get

I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

Comments

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

    If you aren't fan of Freddy, do not get him same goes for Sadako and Myers.

    All of these killers are either weak or in case of Freddy boring to play.

  • None... get them all

    Minus the cosmetics (I don't think that they are worth it)

  • Hm, I would always suggest to get original characters with Iridescent shards as it doesn’t cost you anything. It kinda needs much time to get enough but in the end it’s free (though it’s easy for me to say as I play too much).

    otherwise, it really depends on which playstyle you prefer: Stealthy, ranged, high mobility, insta downs, low mobility (camping..)

    also, which platform/input device are you using? I wouldn’t suggest Trickster for controller players for example. Also Oni and blight among others are harder on Controller while M&K (especially higher quality ones) can make this killers very strong

  • If you don't want it, don't get it.

  • @Mooks said:

    Hm, I would always suggest to get original characters with Iridescent shards as it doesn’t cost you anything. It kinda needs much time to get enough but in the end it’s free (though it’s easy for me to say as I play too much).

    otherwise, it really depends on which playstyle you prefer: Stealthy, ranged, high mobility, insta downs, low mobility (camping..)

    also, which platform/input device are you using? I wouldn’t suggest Trickster for controller players for example. Also Oni and blight among others are harder on Controller while M&K (especially higher quality ones) can make this killers very strong

    Also also, you might want to check out streams/video footage of killers you consider purchasing. Those can give you an impression of how they are played.

  • Freddy is overall boring, the shittier version of the liscence and has 4 terrible perks, clown can be pretty boring to play and bamboozle is probably his best berk now but pop is still servicable but youre better off with others. Other than them it would really come down to the type of killer you enjoy playing. Like if you enjoy Billy then I would tottally recommend blight, if you like Trapper then Hag etc etc.

  • @TheMruczek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345196/what-killers-not-to-get

    If you aren't fan of Freddy, do not get him same goes for Sadako and Myers.

    All of these killers are either weak or in case of Freddy boring to play.

    Sadako's perks are all strong so I would probably recommend it and you shouldnt buy killers purely off their tier.

  • The first killers you should get are the ones you actually think look fun to play. Don't worry about the perks, you'll get way more bang for your buck if you buy a character you actually use than a character you never use but just want their perks on someone else.

    As to which killers you think are fun, that's a personal playstyle preference thing. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Mooks said:

    Hm, I would always suggest to get original characters with Iridescent shards as it doesn’t cost you anything. It kinda needs much time to get enough but in the end it’s free (though it’s easy for me to say as I play too much).

    otherwise, it really depends on which playstyle you prefer: Stealthy, ranged, high mobility, insta downs, low mobility (camping..)

    also, which platform/input device are you using? I wouldn’t suggest Trickster for controller players for example. Also Oni and blight among others are harder on Controller while M&K (especially higher quality ones) can make this killers very strong

    Console player. Trickster was the first one I bought with iri shards. Can confirm the knives are a pain in the ass sometimes. It's so satisfying getting downs with him though. Huntress on the other hand....

  • You'd think they would let us play 1 trial game with each character by now.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

    The free ones are great. You don´t need to pay for killers, most of them aren´t viable anyway. If you have to buy one that should be Bubba.

    As for Survivors, to be honest, they are all the same unless you care about skins. You can get the perk you want on the Shrine eventually.

    Now... if you do really want to buy a Killer other than Bubba... I would say Pyramid Head or Pin Head.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

    all of them, delete this game and save yourself

  • All of them are worthwhile. Each has merits. Some have ######### perks but are strong or fun to play as, such as pyramid head and oni.

    Some are pretty weak, but pack at least one strong or useful perk, like clown, ghost face and Myers.

    Most are a combination of both.

    From the entire roster, the less worthy one in my opinion is freddy. He is one of the weakest killers, his perks are serviceable but gimmicky and definitely not life changing, and he is licensed, so you gotta fork out cash for him. I still got him though, so if you like him, go ahead.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

    Do get artist, nemisis pin head oni blight spirit

    Don't get legion deathslinger Bubba pig, freddy ghost face Michale

    Maybe pyrmidhead wesker clown pluage

    The do have anti loop with decent perks

    the don't have anti loop or perks that are decent

    And the maybe are killers with little anti loop with varying perks

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm looking for opinions on what killers or bundles not to get

    Avoid:

    Silent Hill. PH is good fun, but his perks are terrible and he gets boring fast due to his terrible, boring addons.

    Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddy needed reigning in, but they nerfed literally everything fun or unique he had.

    Myers. Mediocre perks, not a great killer.

    Bubba. BBQ is almost useless now, and that was his only real selling point.

    I'd say the 'must have' killers are Legion (Discordance), Artist (PR, Pentimento), Nemesis (Lethal Pursuer), Deathslinger (DMS, Retribution), Cenobite (Plaything, GoP) and Dredge (amazingly fun killer, Darkness Revealed+Lethal Pursuer is incredible).