Genuinely Don't Understand how survivors can act like this LMAOO Experiment Two

A 7700 hour survivor brings a RPD offering, has a very good team, and still types after knowing what they are bringing and what they are doing is the best loadout for that map. Gets me, a nurse, on nurses hardest map and gets slaughtered. The hypocrisy is crazy, you are choosing your map and have the audacity to type try it on a different killer

wwtawttii.png kiiiiiik.jpg

7700 Hours and you type something like that, it's like seriously? I damn well know you probably typed im doing RPD bring perks for it in the survivor prechat. What is this hypocrisy?

Its like me saying, bring different perks with a different map addon. You know most people at your MMR are playing Nurse and Blight and STILL type something. I have had more people getting angry at me when I kill them with no addons or perks then if I had the most BROKEN combinations in the game.

The other survivors had like 5k hours combined

Comments

  • I like how they're accusing you of using the same build as everyone else. Yes, the no perks build is very, very threatening. Did they read the endgame screen at all or do they just have that one pre-typed every match?

  • @Laluzi said:

    I like how they're accusing you of using the same build as everyone else. Yes, the no perks build is very, very threatening. Did they read the endgame screen at all or do they just have that one pre-typed every match?

    Try doing that on another Killer with no addons or perks?

    How difficult is that to understand?

    I have no idea why the OP is even posting this stupid experiment garbage in the first place.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3171738#Comment_3171738

    Try doing that on another Killer with no addons or perks?

    How difficult is that to understand?

    I have no idea why the OP is even posting this stupid experiment garbage in the first place.

    Did you read the aftergame chat?

  • A very good team with 7k hours, running nurses 'hardest map' with 0 perks. And you dont see the problem?

    The perfect advert why nurse shouldnt exist in the game. 0 perks, her hardest map and against a good experienced team who's top scorer got 13k BP.... so probably 2 gens got done.

  • @realflashboss said:

    A very good team with 7k hours, running nurses 'hardest map' with 0 perks. And you dont see the problem?

    The perfect advert why nurse shouldnt exist in the game. 0 perks, her hardest map and against a good experienced team who's top scorer got 13k BP.... so probably 2 gens got done.

    Nah, only reason I won was because survivors positioned themselves badly and I was able to secure half of the map with 2 downs on one side, confirm a kill, and keep a slug and force the other injured survivor to not be able to show themselves. They got very much outplayed and outgamed...

  • So as a nurse main, I don’t see anything wrong with what he wrote.

    RPD is not the worst nurse map. The map is smaller now, and you have better sightlines. The middle is stronger for nurse because you can have 2 gens close there.


    Also playing against nurse can be boring af so I understand the salt.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    So as a nurse main, I don’t see anything wrong with what he wrote.

    RPD is not the worst nurse map. The map is smaller now, and you have better sightlines. The middle is stronger for nurse because you can have 2 gens close there.

    Also playing against nurse can be boring af so I understand the salt.

    Okay, so what is her worst map?

  • @Murgleïs said:

    So as a nurse main, I don’t see anything wrong with what he wrote.

    RPD is not the worst nurse map. The map is smaller now, and you have better sightlines. The middle is stronger for nurse because you can have 2 gens close there.

    Also playing against nurse can be boring af so I understand the salt.

    With no perks to pressure outside gens and no recharge to be able to keep up a good chase that can end the game with one bad move makes it Nurse's worst map in my opinion, however it is my favorite in the game to play because it is hard. No perk nurse against a squad like this makes it def the hardest map in most. (Lerys is def the hardest, however RPD can pop up twice now as much) Im a nurse main too since 2016 so I disagree personally


    Edit: What's wrong with what he wrote is that they are obviously being obnoxious about the fact that it's a very hard map (new design is dog) and they chose the map and perks FOR the map, which is hypocrisy at its finest

  • Regarding that Survivor.

    "Poor performance indeed."

  • Lerys without addons but RPD is harder chase wise and now can pop up twice because its two maps.