Small Head On buff
Head On is arguably the weakest exhaustion perk because you spend 1 of the 3 seconds of stun in the locker animation. So you get less distance on the Killer compared to any other exhaustion.
Additionally, you need to pair it with Quick & Quiet to actually use it reliably. Head On is unusable in chase without it. So on top of getting less distance, you have to burn 2 perk slots as well.
Therefore, I suggest one of the following:
1) Buff the stun duration to 4 seconds to account for the locker animation.
2) Add a mini Quick & Quiet effect. Head On should not require a 2nd perk just to function.
Comments
another idea is to make it so you enter lockers way quicker so you can slow vault in very fast
I would like it to highlight what locker I'm in to other survivours within a radius of it, so I can use it more in solo queue to help others.
i'm sorry, but with the current amount of bs that i'm having to deal with on Headon, until they fix the bug there survivors have lingering hitbox with headon, absolutely not
I love this idea!
YES!!! I've been saying this for AGES! I tried to use that one Yoichi perk for this exact reason, but it did not help much at all.
This is all I want...