If you ever feel dumb
Remember a random Rebecca who tried to reset a palet against Nurse. May she rest in pieces.
Remember a random Rebecca who tried to reset a palet against Nurse. May she rest in pieces.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's trying her best, I'm still proud of her!
She has the spirit she's just a little confused
That's not dumb,that's a chad move
Imagine doing a stun challenge and getting nurse 6 times in a row.
Imagine.
Oh. I was this Rebecca today, I've stunned Nurse by pallet 😶
AMENO DORIMEEE
I doubt it was you. Since she failed and dced xd
Actually not that dumb of a play.
Had that Rebecca managed to succesfully reset the pallet and gotten a stun on the Nurse, she (the Nurse) would have been legally obligated to DC that match.
Feel dumb?
Playing for stuns is not actually that bad of an idea against a Nurse tbh, way better than having a dropped pallet anyway.
Whenever a survivor pulls an Any Means Necessary in front of me, I just stop and let them do their thing. It's such a chad move.
You have to respect the effort...and then facepalm at the result.
I ran into my first Doc yesterday after almost a year's hiatus, forgot he can make his red stain appear behind you, made a gallant leap off a jump with my balanced landing, and ran right into his hitting stick where he was below.