Please speed up bloodweb leveling

It was already tweaked a long time ago but it's still to slow. Not only is this game grind heavy like nothing I played before, but also takes the leveling to much time. Why holding in the first place instead of just clicking?
Please speed it up, it feels so "clunky" beeing the same after 2 years 

Comments

  • It's holding instead of clicking to allow last-moment changes of mind.
    Can't do that with clicking.

  • Yeah they should add an option for clicking. But I enjoy the grind personally :).

  • My only wishes for Bloodweb changes would be allowing us to acquire both Perks if wished, or at least get the second one for a lil more Bloodpoints than normally.  Having to choose between two good Perks and possibly not seeing the other for a LONG time bites.

    The other is that I wish after you Prestiged, you'd either keep the Killer's unique teachable Perks and only have to reaquire the others and/or have a reduction in Bloodpoint costs for everything on the Bloodweb the further you Prestige imo.
  • My number one wish would be the option to not buy some teachable perks/being able to block some in other killers bloodwebs. If you want to level up a killer and unlock more perks after level 40, you have to buy two out of their three teachable perks. Okay with some killers, but some have perks you really don't want. And after levelling several killers, these will show up in all other killers bloodwebs, making you grind through pointless perks for level after level...

  • It's perfectly fine as it is now.

  • The problem is unlocking the perks you want across an ever-growing number of killers.

    For example, if I see 4 Jeffs this week with toolboxes I'm going to assume it's the new sabo squad. I'd like to take Hangmans trick to counter this. However I can't because I think only 2 of my killers have it, 1 being the pig who is weak, especially against swf, and has ######### perks anyway. So that limits me to one specific killer who I've already played for a billion hours already.
  • if it's really clunky you've never seen the oldest. Right now the bloodweb is really good.

    Old Bloodweb

  • Skairipa said:

    if it's really clunky you've never seen the oldest. Right now the bloodweb is really good.

    Old Bloodweb

    I know the oldest, I'm playing since release. 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Skairipa said:

    I know the oldest, I'm playing since release. 

    and u want to speed up more °__°

  • They said they were reworking the bloodweb again but I can't remember if they said how. Would be nice for some clarification, here or with the next Q&A.

  • Skairipa said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Skairipa said:

    I know the oldest, I'm playing since release. 

    and u want to speed up more °__°

    Just because it got better doesn't mean it's good. There is a lot of QoL potentional for that 
  • remembers the old one while reading this, and btw you are correct

  • well now you need around 1334 games to level one char

  • They should remove Prestige as a system and then just give the Prestige awards at 50, 100 and 150 levels.
    They people would not waste so many levels, offerings and items on making a character playable.

  • Emeal said:

    They should remove Prestige as a system and then just give the Prestige awards at 50, 100 and 150 levels.
    They people would not waste so many levels, offerings and items on making a character playable.

    And how are to going to compensate all the other people who went through hell?