My personal survivor perk tier list
Perks after Jonah aren't there, but here's how I'd put them:
Parental guidance: usefull with certain builds
Empathic connection: bad (empathy is just much better and you also don't get the killer on you for running it)
Dark Theory: Bad
Haddie's perks: ok, overzealous A
As per the new ones, I really don't have a view yet.
I'm really curious to see how my views compare to others'. I did take a break for the past 6 months, so take it with a grain of salt.

Comments
I defintely wouldn't say Stake Out and Breakdown are useless. Stake Out is a lot better now because Hyperfocus exists. Breakdown is useful in sabo builds because it breaks hooks for 3 minutes which is an effect that is more noticeable than most perks.
Why is Leader "useless" and why is Repressed Alliance "bad"
Because leader's effect is really not usefull in most situations. Ok, maybe not useless, but not worth a perk slot. As long as the others exist, the useless perk category is just perks that aren't worth a perk slot.
Edit: and when it comes to repressed alliance, every time I see it used, the killer just chases and downs the survivor and once that's done, the killer kicks the gen like nothing happened. Yeah, it does prevent pop, but I can't say I see it used too much to matter. Overall, there are better perks to use.
Ok thanks for your thoughts
EDIT: I haven't played the game in a while so I might have more question on this
BT is S tier again
It's insanely powerful now, especially in the endgame when all other 2nd chance perks are disabled
With hyperfocus, stakeout becomes ok. Otherwise? Unnoticeable and not worth a perk slot especially when it's not even that hard to hit greats with experience.
And breakdown? I don't think I've seen it used more than 10 times. And that's just giving it benefit of the doubt. Most of the time, the survivor anyway leaves the saboed area, as it usually ends up a dead zone, and if they don't, you can always just slug and bait the other saboing people.
Tbh, most killers already hit in the 10s window if they are to hit. I'm always getting value out of the base 10 seconds, never felt I need BT.
I edited my comment to include that.
That's a fair opinion to have
Personally I think 20s of endurance and 110% movement speed is nuts. Think about how much distance you can make moving at essentially the same speed as some of the killers in the game for 20 seconds
Yeah, I'll agree that the speed boost is pretty much the best part and the reason I put BT in A. The endurance, as I said, doesn't really matter. 10s is already insanely long and enough for killers to hit.
Why did you go from a letter system of tiers to actual descriptions?
Because I felt that with S and A it's clear, while I wanted the others to be more in depth.
I'm currently using an S, an OK, a bad, and a useless lol whoops
Clairvoyance is useless? I use that in SoloQ a lot, it can provide good information. You can also phase into an animation-locked killer. Plus it has a 64 meter range to read the aura of hatch.
Then there's me with 3S and an A 😈.
But for real, as a solo queue, I could never drop my perks. If I'm in a SWF? Yeah sure, I'll try more memey builds, but im solo Q, I stick to Adrenaline, Lithe/SB, Empathy and CoH/Built to last.
Empathy to be honest is one of the most underrated perks in the game. It allows you to:
1. Counter thana
2. Basically know where your entire team is if you are facing plague/leg
3. Know where the killer is and if they are in a chase
4. Counter self caring in a corner
5. Drop the killer on others 🤡
I put it in useless? It might've been because I did the list on mobile and I accidentally moved it instead of scrolling.
I would still put it in bad, MAYBE ok, only for the sake of window techs and other phasing techs. The aura isn't that much. Like, I don't see the reason you'd want it over other perks that bring so much more value.
Desperate Measures should really be in A tier. It's guaranteed value and helps to counter camping.
Kindred has always been in my build (solo q) and Overcome since Jonah came out (replaced Lithe). The rest I like to change up. Usually Iron Will would be in there but i haven't touched it since the rework. Using Resurgence atm to help conserve medkit charges, and I'm trying new Lightweight for the first time this week. I did use Bite the Bullet for awhile, which I didn't mind at all. Saved my butt a few times
I can't say I've seen it used outside of super fast healing builds, that's why I put it in "useful with certain builds".
The range for it is pretty standard, but it allows you to choose when to use it unlike most aura reading perks, so you can save it until you need it. Also again, it's super good for finding hatch, probably the best perk for finding hatch actually.
Overall Clairvoyance is stuck in an area where a lot of people just really underestimate it's utility. It's such a good perk, but nobody really cares for it unfortunately.
There are still much better options. As I said, the only reason I would see it used is for a looping build to window tech.
I get that. It just feels like it's being undersold here. I'm thinking that tier should have been split in two.
My only complaint would be Adrenaline is not S tier, at least not for solo queue. There's a huge chance the gens don't get done in solos, but yeah S-tier for SWF.
I also think you underrate Bond. It is similarly powerful to Empathy. I'll usually swap between Kindred and Bond for solos.
I don't necessarily think so. A perk that needs a build to work, even if very good with it, can't go into S/A. Those perks are very good standalone. DM, without a build for it, might get you some value, but not enough for A.
I don't think bond is better than empathy. Empathy has way too big of a range to not be better. And realistically, most of the time you will have at least one injured person in your team. Empathy just gives you more information, even the amazing one of telling if a killer is in a chase.
Bond is better at the start of the game though. Empathy does nothing until someone is injured. The range is irrelevant tbh. If something is not within 32 meters of me, then I can infer where it is. Bond is more about what it doesn't show you rather than what it does.
And someone is injured 30 seconds in. And 30 seconds in, you don't need bond. You want to split from your team early game.
Okay. Bond helps me split from my team early game.
Running to the other side of the map does the same thing, and unless it's a baby killer that first checks nearby gens, I also won't be the first found.
Built to Last being in a tier really confuses me.
using it on toolbox, map or medkit at best saves you a little bit of time
but on average its just gonna lose you time having to find a locker and sit in it forever. in my opinion unless you are using it for flashlights it was actually nerfed when they "buffed it"
Oh hey, someone who agrees old Built To Last was better. High five!
being able to sit on a gen with a toolbox and recover it was miles better even if it gave you less charges. and it worked amazing for clutch flashlight saves
If you use built to last with a comodious toolbox with 12 charges and 30% speed addons, you can basically save 18 seconds off a gen twice. You don't have to use it on the same gen, that just wastes time, but doing it on different gens is really meaningful. It can also be used with sabo toolboxes, tripling their value. And even with flashlights, which honestly have sad amounts of battery.
Here's mine:
Why is deception so low tho? A good deception play can save you, and it also pairs really well with other perks.
No mither is also not that bad. Yeah, it's horrible, but it has some uses plus being hard mode.
I think you under value Leader. It can be really good in a lot of situations the way it can boost healing, unhooking, totem cleansing and exit gates being opened.
I really don't see it that way. The boost it provides isn't even that powerful. It's simply not worth the perk slot.
Because it's very situational, it only works well in builds and requests the killer to be... not smart. It can also stop you from fast entering lockers if you need to and last but not least, it has a 40-second cooldown.
If the killer didn't see that you were broken, it wouldn't be so low. But since the killer knows that you have No Mither, he won't slugg you, so you can forget about picking yourself up. And being permanently injured for 75% Grunts of Pain reduction isn't worth it.
Ok then... Fair enough
Imma disagree on Lightweight, I noticed myself get killed more without it, it allows me to get out of chases, easier to hide in lockers, etc. Some of the perks are honestly made just to get objectives done, like Plunder/Built to Last/Treasure Chest perk I can't remember name of is great if you need to use like, 6 tool boxes or something, or get gens done real quick.
Sole Survivor as unusable? Not even remotely. It's three perks in one. Two are consistently useful and one is useful in specific situations.
Unless I'm doing a specific setup or meme build, I run SS in almost every perk build as you get more use out of it the worse the trial goes. Considering the state of solo queue, it's always going to go bad.
I have no idea why no one left behind is useless in your opinion. It allows for good reset in endgame in soloq and it helps against camping a lot.
Unless it changed with the perk overhaul and I don't know, it only works with the gates opened. Which limits is value severly.
True about breakdown, but then again, there is another hook just 5 feet away from the killer, he will still make it there, and if you sabo that one, there is another one not too far away ect ect
That's what I think at least, haven't experimented to much with sabo builds
Sole Survivor as useless? Not even remotely. It's three perks in one. Two are consistantly useful, one is useful in certain situations.
SS is not only generally useful, but it gets better the worse the trial goes. Considering the state of solo queue, it's almost always going to go bad. Unless I'm running a meme build or a specific setup for doing a tome entry, I keep SS slotted. It's too good to pass up.
The only issue is that it requires you to be the last guy alive. And if we consider what kind of player the last guy is, I wouldn't say someone being useful will benefit from sole survivor.
Nope. It now works when exit gates are powered.
My main confusion is how No Mither is placed above so many perks when it's literally a handicap to your gameplay.
Even the one upside of the perk means nothing because everyone knows you can get yourself up and won't leave you slugged. It's a meme at best, and basically a killer perk at worst XD