Positivity Post: Project W
Hey, friends!!
I'm really wanting to continue doing whatever I can to combat the toxicity this community is apparently known for.
That being said, let's try this:
Project W has now been out for slightly over a day! What are the POSITIVE things that came out of this chapter? What have you been enjoying a lot, and what does BHVR deserve praise for this chapter?
(Positive posts only, please. Seriously. If you want to post something toxic or negative, please select one of the other 90% of posts that are that way.)
Comments
Pretending to be Stars by playing Feng has been a lot of fun. Wesker is fun too!
Weaker is fun to go against and play as. Getting a cheeky grab or being thrown around is quite funny
The skins are ight.
Resident Evil is one of my favorite games so more is always welcome to me. Wesker is also one of my characters of all time so I love it :D
Hmmmm.
The new lobby music for Rebecca and Ada is very good.
Playing Wesker is fun. It’s Weskin’ time. Oh yeah baby. That’s what i’m about.
Jill and Leon have it, too!! As well as the occasional voiceline in-lobby!
Chase music is a banger.
My only complain is about Reassurance nerf and "strange" body model of Ada (and Claire is not fixed). And I don't get it yet if RCPD is worse or not. Besides that, chapter is pretty neat.
Reassurance is awesome I have stopped over 12 people from hitting next hook stage and save over 5 that should of died <to hook time>. I love rebecca and she is definitely my new main <sorry Bill, you were my everything.>.
*barf*
Rebecca is the highlight for me. She’s cute, has a couple fun perks, and she keeps it positive 👍
To have both Leon and Ada in the game is brilliant but I just with hunk was a survivor
The blood web cost nerf has invigorated my desire to actually play again. Also as frustrating as weskers bugs are he's fun to play.
The yeets! Oh the yeets make it all worthwhile.