Terminus is such an amazing and interesting perk! What do you think about it?
I would especially love to know what perks you recommend pairing with it (aside from no way out). It's so unique, it builds upon what you've already done - powerful but not OP. I love it! What is your opinion on the perk? How do you use it, and with what builds?
Comments
Might as well go full end game oppression with NOED, No Way Out, and Bloodwarden. Puts a lot of pressure on them.
Surprised it didnt get nerfed like Reassurance and blast mine.
Also dont think it should affect healthy survivors that get injured during end game
I like it, if you've got people injured already it's kind of a budget NOED.
Something that helps keep survivors injured would be a good idea for pairing it. I wonder if you could make it + Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia work?
Needs to counter adrenaline
it does
Pretty sure otz said on stream it doesn’t
It won't heal them, but it'll still give them the speed boost.
I quite like it, actually.
I thought it countered Adrenaline, but it really counters 99'ing the Gates.
The Gates have to be open, or else you can just keep trading Hooks forever.
Yet. People need to buy the DLC, then we can nerf.
One thing I really haven't tested yet about this perk with Plague once fully infected/broken they use a pool to heal themselves will the perk keep them broken? Since after 5 gens that's when they ask use pools.
Very strong on plague with blood warden.
Pretty sure I’ve actually played and it does
Pretty sure I did a gen while injured in front of Wesker and I didn't get healed.