Fix Solo Q. It is unplayable

Or remove disconnect penalty if queueing solo

Comments

  • "Yeah, so we can keep doing dc's until we get da baby trapper we want to bully."

  • If Fog Whisperers get dc penalty immunity because the devs can't fix hacking, then solo q should also get immunity since the devs won't fix solo survivor experience. Plain and simple

  • @Nos37 said:

    If Fog Whisperers get dc penalty immunity because the devs can't fix hacking, then solo q should also get immunity since the devs won't fix solo survivor experience. Plain and simple

    No, I would like to play the game. Every other game has harsher dc penalty's than this game. They are already too forgiving. In league you get suspended for 2 weeks if you leave 3 games in a week. This game it's just like "oh it's been a day? Your good to dc again."

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161113#Comment_3161113

    No, I would like to play the game. Every other game has harsher dc penalty's than this game. They are already too forgiving. In league you get suspended for 2 weeks if you leave 3 games in a week. This game it's just like "oh it's been a day? Your good to dc again."

    Only 1 stack is removed every 24 hours, making it hard for their most dedicated playerbase to lose stacks

  • Unplayable, yet I play it. Curious.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Unplayable, yet I play it. Curious.

    Was thinking about that, played a match of SoloQ not that long ago, it's like the queue magically worked... maybe it's a bug, there is no way something like that would be real.

    But in all seriousness, Ive been enjoying SoloQ, even if I get tunneled at least Wesker gets to chase me. :D

  • Solo queue is far from unplayable, it's just got annoying downsides it doesn't need to have.

    I want better basekit information sharing as much as the next solo queue player, but I don't think anything's going to be gained from overblowing the problem like this.

    Also the DC penalties should be harsher, not removed, lol.