The hit box to take ppl from the ground is too small
Yeah the hit box is too small u can walk over the bodies and not grab them.
It's really annoying, the same to grab traps with the Trapper
Yeah the hit box is too small u can walk over the bodies and not grab them.
It's really annoying, the same to grab traps with the Trapper
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
This was implemented to remove the pickup vacuum. It was intended to dick over killers and they're not changing it now.
I've tried to convince them not to remove it.
Didn't happen. Good luck trying to deal with SWF abusing pallets once they'll notice it's broken lol.
I can understand why, but it doesn't need to be as small as it is. They can find a compromise somewhere between where it is now and where it was before.
I think it feels alright.
I agree that it makes pallets way to safe as it's impossible to avoid an interrupt now, but I think it feels alright as far as the positioning.
I think that its intended as a compensation for removing the pallet vacuum. But yeah, you can't drag anyone out of a pallet which is a shame
No it's not a shame. Same as saying the removing of survivor's pallet vacuum was a shame.
Agreed, it feels awkward and clunky now. Every time I down a survivor, I have to micromanage my position to simply pick them up, EVERY single time. It's irritating.
If fairness between the two side was to be a thing :
The game wouldn't be 4v1.
Multidirectional hooks would be for both sides.
The hitboxes size would be the same for both sides.
Most killers would be sorta balanced.
Along with other things.
As a matter of fact, you cannot compare and say "Hey, if they remove that for survivors, they have to remove this for killers" especially when the only common thing these two things do have is the name "vacuum", especially when survivors do have the upper hand on this game for ages.
I guess it makes Tenacity that much better though. Lol
I dont really care that it got removed, but thats a weird comparison. A killer can lift a survivor with 1 arm. But he can't drag a survivor 1 metre. A survivor shouldnt be able to magically teleport to the other side of a wooden pallet
why cant i just grab the survivor by the ankle and drag them away from the pallet and then pick them up or better just drag them to the hook then put them on it
Trying to pick up people around a window has become a bit of a nightmare now ><