We get bloodpoints for playing the role that needs more ppl now?
Is that new?
why do i see no one talking about this on Reddit?
Is that new?
why do i see no one talking about this on Reddit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IT came back today but I think its still broken. Ive had nothing but 100% bonus on survivor since it came back
Yeah, we do. And nobody talks about it because only 1 million blood points per match would make solo Q matches worth playing lol
When the patch comes out it was 50% for killer now, its 100% for survivors lol
My queue times for survivor haven't lasted any longer than 10 seconds so far, so I imagine there's a reason it's 100% for survivor.
It was released on the last patch, but it was buggy.
Well it makes sense, a role that needs people finds fast matches and get the 100% bonus.
I still think killer will have long queues since they dont fix anything for solo q and the anti camping perk got nerfed.
yeah survivors take 10 sec to find a match atm, but too many stupid teammates, funny when i play killer they are all Pro Survivors, when i play survivors all my teams are noobs
Why would that make it broken
When it was first released, I had the same issue where it was 100% Survivor the entire time and it was broken then too.
Yeah, that's classic DbD logic paradoxes.
The same as Hex totems always being well hidden when you're going against them, and always in the most visible place when you're playing them.
Same as complete swf being like 5% of total survivor players, but when you play killer you feel like every team is a well-organised 4-man.
It provides a percentage of BPs for whichever role is needed, and by how much. I've seen Survivor at 100%, Killer at 100%, and Survivor at 50%. Not sure if there are any other BP tiers besides 50%/100%.
When I booted the game up tonight survivor was at 100% and then after playing a killer match for daily and spending 1.5mil BP it was 25% when I queued up as survivor
As someone who plays both roles i couldn't be happier
Not really. Especially considering the fast queue times killers have been having today.
Well yeah everyone wants to play wesker lol. Anyways mine swapped multiple times so it's working