What's that cellphone reception looking bar above Survivor names?
Title.
It's 3 bars. Looks like cellular reception. What is it?
Title.
It's 3 bars. Looks like cellular reception. What is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh theyre adding Iphones to the game.
๐๐๐
It's a ping gauge...
But maybe they are adding in proximity chat... and a new item (cellphone)
I wonder why it's not constant then. I'd have it pop up occasionally. I watched Monto's stream and his popped up occasionally, too, but his bar would be one and mine were 2-3.
It's in the patch notes, I think it might be the killer's ping? I'm not sure because it's kind of confusing, but I know we are supposed to see the killer's ping now.
I don't know... I haven't played the game (in the past 6-7 months) yet
I think it's the killer's ping.
It's only appearing for Wesker for me.