New Unhook Animation

The Devs said they want to buff those spicy fake unhooks to bait a hit

NOW those unhooks are more dangerous than ever before
dude, @McClean you made it worse af
I just CLICK the unhook and the killer can grab me?
and when i am locked in the animation the killer can easily grab me. i CANT fake a unhook because the killer can see when Im locked
In the past it looked like i would do a unhook because the animation was broken so the killer couldnt knew if i have m1 still pressed or not or if im unhooking

McClean said you want to buff those mind games. Thanks. Now it's completely trashed. Next time you see some spicy high rank moves DONT TOUCH THEM

thanks have a nice day

Comments

  • So you're angry that they fixed something that was broken?

  • What? Grabbing is currently completely broken, I get the grab animation at hooks and gens but the game decides "U know what? No" and gives me a normal hit at best, sometimes even just a wiff. Don't know what ur talking about
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    What? Grabbing is currently completely broken, I get the grab animation at hooks and gens but the game decides "U know what? No" and gives me a normal hit at best, sometimes even just a wiff. Don't know what ur talking about

    Why the crap is the grab button the same as the attack button anyways...?

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    What? Grabbing is currently completely broken, I get the grab animation at hooks and gens but the game decides "U know what? No" and gives me a normal hit at best, sometimes even just a wiff. Don't know what ur talking about

    I get that too, it's because of stupid lAG. Its because of your connection, the survivors, or even the game being trash like it is.

  • Finally no more cheeky gen finishes as now I'm gonna grab ya
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    What? Grabbing is currently completely broken, I get the grab animation at hooks and gens but the game decides "U know what? No" and gives me a normal hit at best, sometimes even just a wiff. Don't know what ur talking about

    I get that too, it's because of stupid lAG. Its because of your connection, the survivors, or even the game being trash like it is.

    Actually that started to happen to me after the update. It seems to be about having the right timing now. Sometimes when I’m snatching a survivor of a hook grab it goes into the animation but quickly goes to a hit. And then there are times where I successfully get the grab.