Cosmetics, emotes,mori’s
Would it be possible to be able to buy more emotes, different/new mori’s that can be shared between killers, and we all love clothing cosmetics. Maybe the ability to change the colors of our clothes and hair. I think people would be willing to pay for most of these things. Anyways just a thought
Comments
I really don’t want a Meg doing a fortnite dance after pallet stunning me.
If the crossover with Fortnite ever happens, Take the L should come to DBD but only for survivors playing solo. It would be the biggest buff possible to solo survivor.
It makes the weakest role the actual power role at that point.
dunno how I feel about survivor emotes; I feel their emotes should strictly be tactical. I wouldn't mind having more emotes to help communicate more. Killers having purchasable moris would be nice, though.
"L" dance on all my mori'd teammates? Sure I'll buy that.
Ah yeah I see your point there that would get very annoying
What do you mean you don’t wanna see Meg hit the griddy after stunning you with a pallet
Oh, we definitely need one now xD
No emotes please. Especially dancing ones. The survivors are trapped in the Entity's realm being hunted by killers. They have no reason to be dancing.
oh hell no imagine all 4 survivors hitting a griddy as they leave the trial