So it is once per hook instance
Does this change your opinion on reassurance? Since you can only stack it once per hook in its entirety? Basically rewarding the killer for camping into second state? Or do you think this is fine with the other downsides it has on it?
Comments
No, they said once per instance last week so I wasn’t expecting anything else. 🤷♂️
I think it should work per hook state. That way if the killer camps onto struggle the survivor can still activate reassurance and the killer can lose more time camping.
Unless it already works this way then it's fine
i doubt they specify instance twice for no reason.
Are we sure that's what it means? That nerf would make not sense at all, why wouldn't it be once per hook phase?
I would have thought those two mean the same thing.
I've already had time to come to terms with the new Reassurance. Tbh I did not expect the PTB version to go live like that. Like, come on people. If Blast Mine is an overpowered perk, no way Reassurance was going to release like that.
Perks gonna bring solid value, I think. The value may not always mean much in every instance, but 30 seconds is 30 seconds. That could be time for a complete reset, or to cleanse a Devour Hope.
Maybe I didn't understand it correctly but does that mean that it can be used in every hook state? Meaning if your on your first hook and you active it, then the same survivor is on their second hook it can be activated again??
Instance means they have to be unhooked and rehooked again to activate it again. State would mean you can reactivate it if they go into struggle
Should work once per hook state, and work for longer to make it worth it to leave your gen.
They nerfed Blast Mine, the meme perk. They don't care about survivors, so don't expect any love from them for survivors.
Wait, it's not per hook state? So I use it once on a survivor on a hook and I can't use it again if that survivor goes struggle? That makes reassurance really mediocre then in solo q then :/. Campers are probably jumping for joy at this. This perk went from "making it a regular in my builds" to "If I'm running meme hook savior build I'll run it".
Lmao I love these exaggerations so much. Like what? They care about both sides, it's so obvious as well. The nerf to Blast Mine is more than questionable, but that doesn't mean they don't care for survivors? Hello? Tunneling is being nerfed at base.
So yeah, I do expect them to continue improving the game for survivors as well. There is no need for me to participate in this ridiculous exaggeration.