Why do we still have the old babysitter
When stranger things left us they changed every perk icon that had the characters in
They released the new ones but for babysitter even tho they released the new one . In game and in wiki and everywhere we still have the old icon with Steve
Why?
Comments
Babysitter doesn't exist anymore, it's called Guardian now and does not have Steve on it.
Stranger People kept their old pictures
So all the OG Nancy's have the superior Inner Strength picture and not the picture of the dude and whatnot that everybody else got
Speak for yourself, it's called Babysitter and Steve is right there :)
I'm just wondering what the perk does now, because survivors already get Haste off hook.
Extra speed I think
Extra 7% haste and no scratch marks/blood for 8 sec
Oh so because I had the dlcs because it was dkdted I have the old pictures ok. So that's also why it syas the characters name that has this teachable. Ok... but the names are changed tho
Oh wow i never realized this, thanks!
It stacks so you actually outrun 115 killers for 8 seconds.
Only if you have Steve.