look, these can be "sound packs", wich can be in the store for purchase with auric cells. along ui customizations these can bring more funds to keep the game and team running for a pretty good time . i like your music man , pretty fun.
The music sounds awesome but I think it doesn't fit to DbD's fast chases and at least i think that the music is too slow. It reminds of of a chase of someone chasing you in walk tempo
I listened to this, and felt goosebumps from how awesome it is. Then when it started the chased sequence I shook my head and said "That is so f****** amazing." and immediately wanted it in the game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this one is more fitting.
So Cooool! Would love it in game
I could see this being in the game it was great
This sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @deadbydaylight Please make this a thing!!!
look, these can be "sound packs", wich can be in the store for purchase with auric cells. along ui customizations these can bring more funds to keep the game and team running for a pretty good time . i like your music man , pretty fun.
Chase music comes on all of the sudden
Me: nonononononononononono runrunreunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun
This is awesome!!!! You should be proud
Do you have any more?
The music sounds awesome but I think it doesn't fit to DbD's fast chases and at least i think that the music is too slow. It reminds of of a chase of someone chasing you in walk tempo
Greta job that's amazing.
No, not yet
Not bad. This was pretty good.
Dang. You should let me know when you do!
sexy
I listened to this, and felt goosebumps from how awesome it is. Then when it started the chased sequence I shook my head and said "That is so f****** amazing." and immediately wanted it in the game
This is so good dude
I did a second one