Just Admit Nurse is a Problem

You are fooling nobody with any sort of wordplay. Just admit she's a problem.

Comments

  • nurse is a problem


    do I get something now

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159016#Comment_3159016

    I wasn't the one making the claim that she isn't. I was requesting for them to provide footage to show me how easy it is because I'm bad at killer and would like to easily win matches like they claim they can with Nurse.

    In fact, I didn't make a claim for whether she is easy or difficult, so I have no reason to provide evidence.

    "Seems like you’re just deflecting and don’t actually have any evidence that it’s easy for Nurse to win games."

    "So you won’t provide evidence that she’s easy is what you’re saying? So then why should I believe your claim that she’s easy?

    If you claim something, want the devs to do something about it, you should be able to provide evidence for your reasoning. Otherwise it just looks like you’re whining."

    Play innocent if you'd like, but it's clear what stance you're taking. As I said, provide evidence that Nurse doesn't make for easy wins (you can't, because everyone knows Nurse is the best killer in the game) or not.

  • Did nurse got nerfed or not? They didn't say anything in patch notes.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159388#Comment_3159388

    "Seems like you’re just deflecting and don’t actually have any evidence that it’s easy for Nurse to win games."

    "So you won’t provide evidence that she’s easy is what you’re saying? So then why should I believe your claim that she’s easy?

    If you claim something, want the devs to do something about it, you should be able to provide evidence for your reasoning. Otherwise it just looks like you’re whining."

    Play innocent if you'd like, but it's clear what stance you're taking. As I said, provide evidence that Nurse doesn't make for easy wins (you can't, because everyone knows Nurse is the best killer in the game) or not.

    1. Devs have never ever stated she is a problem so far in her roughly 5-6 years of existence after her rework, nor that she needs or is slated to receive a change to address any such supposed problem.
    2. The only allusion to her ever was a single crap perk getting nerfed (range and linger) for some reason (which the range nerf was rightfully reverted anyways before live patch).
    3. Devs have buffed 17 different perks that post-buff became good, insane, or even better than they already were despite already being super good on Nurse. Never once has she been stated to be an issue during these.
    4. Devs have released 40 different perks that are okay, great, or insane on her. Never once has she been stated to be an issue during these.
    5. McLean when asked on stream about how often Nurse comes up in discussion when it came to devs working on perks answered that Nurse came up more often than expected, but that the devs never held off on an idea cause of her.
  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159780#Comment_3159780

    1. Devs have never ever stated she is a problem so far in her roughly 5-6 years of existence after her rework, nor that she needs or is slated to receive a change to address any such supposed problem.
    2. The only allusion to her ever was a single crap perk getting nerfed (range and linger) for some reason (which the range nerf was rightfully reverted anyways before live patch).
    3. Devs have buffed 17 different perks that post-buff became good, insane, or even better than they already were despite already being super good on Nurse. Never once has she been stated to be an issue during these.
    4. Devs have released 40 different perks that are okay, great, or insane on her. Never once has she been stated to be an issue during these.
    5. McLean when asked on stream about how often Nurse comes up in discussion when it came to devs working on perks answered that Nurse came up more often than expected, but that the devs never held off on an idea cause of her.

    How is this relevant to what I've said? It's not at all. Nurse is still the best killer in the game, this is an undisputed fact. We don't need to the devs to declare something's a problem if there's a problem. That's why we have PTB. We are the ones who detect the problems, report them and the devs readjust the game at a level comfortable for both sides. That is what we are doing, and that is what we will continue to do. But according to SuzuKR, the only way we'll know something is a problem in-game is if the devs announce it (which is how no game works at all).

  • The nurse's range addons no longer allow her to have an accelerated tp; with this problem solved, the nurse is back to the way she used to be, which is to say, right.

    As for the rest: it's the same as always: if you want to prove that the nurse is too strong, show us first how you play against her 😉

  • @Bella_Boo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157885#Comment_3157885

    I'm friends with a few nurse mains. They all agree that her blink attacks need to be special and like the idea of Nurse getting a stun and fatigue state after a pallet stun. Addons are up for debate due to what they would be replaced with.

    Most of the community seem to be in support of blinks being special attacks but it's up to BHVR to make the change.

    I don´t believe that. Also, now we categorize people into "nurse mains", too ? what...

  • @Omans said:

    The nurse mains can't admit it. They are so used to being rewarded with easy wins because of her broken mechanics.

    If they admitted it then they would also have to admit they aren't as good as they think they are.

    I suppose it happens the same with Discord, Survivors aren´t as good as they think they are without it. In top of that, you can play with your friends, which allows you to prepare builds properly, and during the trial it provides a lot of decent advantage, too. Specially when compared to the Solo Q experience.

    But Nurse is part of the game, Discord is an external tool.

    Just mentioning to be fair with the people that play the complex Killer that Nurse is.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159388#Comment_3159388

    "Seems like you’re just deflecting and don’t actually have any evidence that it’s easy for Nurse to win games."

    "So you won’t provide evidence that she’s easy is what you’re saying? So then why should I believe your claim that she’s easy?

    If you claim something, want the devs to do something about it, you should be able to provide evidence for your reasoning. Otherwise it just looks like you’re whining."

    Play innocent if you'd like, but it's clear what stance you're taking. As I said, provide evidence that Nurse doesn't make for easy wins (you can't, because everyone knows Nurse is the best killer in the game) or not.

    I never said that Nurse is or isn't the best killer in the game. I never said that she was easy to play with and stop survivors nor did I say she is difficult. I openly admitted that I am bad at killer and would like for Omans to provide me with footage of him playing as her, showing how easy it is to win as Nurse so I could see how he does it, since, as I said, I am bad at killer.

    They deflected and refused to provide me with footage. The onus isn't on me to provide any kind of evidence because I didn't claim anything about Nurse. I stayed silent on the matter, therefore, I am not required to provide any kind of evidence for any stance about the Nurse.

    It's a really simple request. Show me how easy it is to continually stomp survivors so I could learn. That was it. I don't want to go pick her up and wait in killer queue only to get embarrassed during a match and then insulted in chat after a match because I was lead to believe that I'd easily be able to win and didn't. I want to watch Omans (or your) footage so you can show me how it's done and I can be prepared.

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    The nurse's range addons no longer allow her to have an accelerated tp; with this problem solved, the nurse is back to the way she used to be, which is to say, right.

    As for the rest: it's the same as always: if you want to prove that the nurse is too strong, show us first how you play against her 😉

    I am glad to see justice was served.

    😜

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159780#Comment_3159780

    I never said that Nurse is or isn't the best killer in the game. I never said that she was easy to play with and stop survivors nor did I say she is difficult. I openly admitted that I am bad at killer and would like for Omans to provide me with footage of him playing as her, showing how easy it is to win as Nurse so I could see how he does it, since, as I said, I am bad at killer.

    They deflected and refused to provide me with footage. The onus isn't on me to provide any kind of evidence because I didn't claim anything about Nurse. I stayed silent on the matter, therefore, I am not required to provide any kind of evidence for any stance about the Nurse.

    It's a really simple request. Show me how easy it is to continually stomp survivors so I could learn. That was it. I don't want to go pick her up and wait in killer queue only to get embarrassed during a match and then insulted in chat after a match because I was lead to believe that I'd easily be able to win and didn't. I want to watch Omans (or your) footage so you can show me how it's done and I can be prepared.

    Your word salad and deflection skills are even greater than the person you accused them of. *You want proof that Nurse can grant you easy kills, but you're not concerned about proof where she might not*. That is a clear implication that you are indeed biased and you have taken a stance. You can continue to maintain this oblivious façade, but it's pointless. At the end of the day she has been reined back in with this new patch. You're welcome to try her out now if you'd like.

  • @BradQuackson said:

    Don't worry bro, let me add to the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdwRqbMfLk

    "Nope, you are nitpicking and biased - I win, bye bye!"


    (Good video, really enjoyed it)

  • @BradQuackson said:

    Don't worry bro, let me add to the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdwRqbMfLk

    Thank you!! This is an amazing video. Hey @SuzuKR and @Huge_Bush, here's the proof you asked for. Enjoy.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160166#Comment_3160166

    Thank you!! This is an amazing video. Hey @SuzuKR and @Huge_Bush, here's the proof you asked for. Enjoy.

    Your welcome bro, I have lost 5 games since 2017!!!

  • @BradQuackson said:

    Don't worry bro, let me add to the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdwRqbMfLk

    Assuming the video is not fake or playing against your friends. Which most certainly is. 90% of people won´t be able to have these matches, specially, not consistently.

    Unless they are noobs or you are faking the video. As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread (or start separate on the map) that´s already much more time.

    So yeah, do it live, against me. Which I am a terrible Survivor btw, and see how it goes.

    edit: also yeah, I just put the audio of the video.

  • @Clockwork_Enigma said:

    You are fooling nobody with any sort of wordplay. Just admit she's a problem.

    I am a nurse main.


    Nurse is a problem.

    SWF and top tier survivors are a bigger problem.

    Nurse is the only one who can compete against them.

    Solo queue is miserable for survivors.


    We should fix all of them.

    Next?

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160166#Comment_3160166

    Assuming the video is not fake or playing against your friends. Which most certainly is. 90% of people won´t be able to have these matches, specially, not consistently.

    Unless they are noobs or you are faking the video. As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread (or start separate on the map) that´s already much more time.

    So yeah, do it live, against me. Which I am a terrible Survivor btw, and see how it goes.

    Do you really want me to link the vod of me facing Matthew Santornos 4 man SWF today with a prestige 85 ace and killing 2 of them at 4 gens and then my pc overheating? Literally hard stomped the match in 1 minute, lucky I have a heatwave

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160166#Comment_3160166

    Assuming the video is not fake or playing against your friends. Which most certainly is. 90% of people won´t be able to have these matches, specially, not consistently.

    Unless they are noobs or you are faking the video. As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread (or start separate on the map) that´s already much more time.

    So yeah, do it live, against me. Which I am a terrible Survivor btw, and see how it goes.

    LMFAO. Oh, come now. You've been provided with proof and now you claim the video is fake. You're moving the goalposts.

  • Genuinely, I have seen EVERY NURSE CHANGE SINCE 2016 SINCE THE LITERAL HOUR OF HER RELEASE, I HAVE PLAYED HER FOR YEARS, SHE IS BROKEN, I GENUINELY HAVE NO FUN WITH THIS GAME ANYMORE BECAUSE I STREAK 500-1000 GAMES BEFORE I ######### LOSE AT THE HIGHEST MMR POSSIBLE (sorry caps)

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160166#Comment_3160166

    Assuming the video is not fake or playing against your friends. Which most certainly is. 90% of people won´t be able to have these matches, specially, not consistently.

    Unless they are noobs or you are faking the video. As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread (or start separate on the map) that´s already much more time.

    So yeah, do it live, against me. Which I am a terrible Survivor btw, and see how it goes.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1576848742?t=5h5m53s

    dont worry bro

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160166#Comment_3160166

    Assuming the video is not fake or playing against your friends. Which most certainly is. 90% of people won´t be able to have these matches, specially, not consistently.

    Unless they are noobs or you are faking the video. As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread (or start separate on the map) that´s already much more time.

    So yeah, do it live, against me. Which I am a terrible Survivor btw, and see how it goes.

    Oh one more thing,

    "As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread, or start separate on the map, thats already much more time"


    I am sorry you do not understand the game to the potential of zoning off the entire map and creating high traffic value areas and sightlines and keeping logical survivor gameplay inside of your own head, making it so you know where everyone is on the map at one time. The game is understood by some of us at WAY WAY higher levels then 99% of this community does.


    Hook priority is something I want to explain in the future, but you can genuinely end games in less than a minute consistently EVERY SINGLE MATCH unless you get lazy.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160160#Comment_3160160

    Your word salad and deflection skills are even greater than the person you accused them of. *You want proof that Nurse can grant you easy kills, but you're not concerned about proof where she might not*. That is a clear implication that you are indeed biased and you have taken a stance. You can continue to maintain this oblivious façade, but it's pointless. At the end of the day she has been reined back in with this new patch. You're welcome to try her out now if you'd like.

    My skills with deflection and word salad making are nowhere near as great as yours.

  • @Impailer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157885#Comment_3157885

    Kind of sounds like swf groups that love to bully with stacking second chance perks playing a game setup to give them an advantage from the start 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Yes, it does. And I have said many times that SWF needs to be dealt with too. :/

  • @BradQuackson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160200#Comment_3160200

    Oh one more thing,

    "As soon as one hides on a closet or they spread, or start separate on the map, thats already much more time"

    I am sorry you do not understand the game to the potential of zoning off the entire map and creating high traffic value areas and sightlines and keeping logical survivor gameplay inside of your own head, making it so you know where everyone is on the map at one time. The game is understood by some of us at WAY WAY higher levels then 99% of this community does.

    Hook priority is something I want to explain in the future, but you can genuinely end games in less than a minute consistently EVERY SINGLE MATCH unless you get lazy.

    Sorry. But no. You are fooling no one with a random video an a twitch stream where you play as survivor.

    Also, I run whispers always and I play mostly Killer, I know where Survivors spawn typically and I know they can run offerings to start the trial together or separate. Plus, knowing where they are means NOTHING if you cannot capture them.

    You are telling me that your avg Nurse can go and kill everyone in 3 or 5 min no problem. That´s not true. Even top Nurses will not consistently kill 4K as soon as they find good players, let alone win consistently under 4 minutes.

    Keeping logical Survivor gameplay inside your own head

    hahah like if they Survivors were logical, specially while they do rituals or rift.

    you can genuinely end games in less than a minute consistently *every single match*

    Sure. Try that with The Trapper using no addons. Or dammit, even Nurse. It already takes nearly a minute walking to the map hitting twice and hooking most of the time.

    Now I do understand that using cheats it is possible to do that. Of Course.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160200#Comment_3160200

    LMFAO. Oh, come now. You've been provided with proof and now you claim the video is fake. You're moving the goalposts.

    Is that so? you should be able to mimic your comrade then?

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160209#Comment_3160209

    Is that so? you should be able to mimic your comrade then?

    I should be asking you that same question, since you doubt the legitimacy of his video. After all, you are one of the ones that asked for proof.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160183#Comment_3160183

    My skills with deflection and word salad making are nowhere near as great as yours.

    Okay.

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160245#Comment_3160245

    Sorry. But no. You are fooling no one with a random video an a twitch stream where you play as survivor.

    Also, I run whispers always and I play mostly Killer, I know where Survivors spawn typically and I know they can run offerings to start the trial together or separate. Plus, knowing where they are means NOTHING if you cannot capture them.

    You are telling me that your avg Nurse can go and kill everyone in 3 or 5 min no problem. That´s not true. Even top Nurses will not consistently kill 4K as soon as they find good players, let alone win consistently under 4 minutes.

    Keeping logical Survivor gameplay inside your own head

    hahah like if they Survivors were logical, specially while they do rituals or rift.

    you can genuinely end games in less than a minute consistently *every single match*

    Sure. Try that with The Trapper using no addons. Or dammit, even Nurse. It already takes nearly a minute walking to the map hitting twice and hooking most of the time.

    Now I do understand that using cheats it is possible to do that. Of Course.

    Ok top tier troll account, gave you evidence, love u bro keep it up

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158124#Comment_3158124

    I don´t believe that. Also, now we categorize people into "nurse mains", too ? what...

    Well, yeah. If people play nurse almost constantly, they're a nurse main.

    You might have difficulty believing it but many good nurses understand that there are some things that pose an issue and need tweaking. The last Nurse main I played with streams and we did some 1v1s together. He gave me some great pointers on every chase!

  • @FreakPrince said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157986#Comment_3157986

    Dead by Daylight, the first ever multiplayer game where playing with your friends is a problem.

    Nah. Truth is some killers are not powerful enough, but Nurse is still broken, period.

    playing with your friends isn't a big issue if wasn't for the fact that will give you unintended advantages that aren't supposed to be here in the 1st place, that's the problem...

1 2 ›