Killing A Subtle Cheater

Faced off against a Kate who had Auto-DH and painful obvious speed hacks.

While in chase, any time I would swing, even with short swings right up against them after waiting for DH, they would always get the timing perfectly... but I eventually decided to just Bloodlust her, and with Tier 2 Bloodlust, both of us running in a straight line, Im not making any distance for a solid 10 seconds until they make it to another loop all the way across the map. I eventually down them because get this... I had Coup De Grace.

I eventually killed the rest of the survivors, but I feel bad since I brought a yellow mori for a daily and completely forgot to do my daily. Oh and one of the Dwights was also really good at the game, hit a sick flashlight save, so props to them. (I kind of feel all over the place after doing this, like excited that I killed a cheater but also just really concerned about the state of the game, idk.)

Comments

  • Always fun to take out a subtle cheater

    I eventually caught mine when they attempted to go for a save and then I did what I rarely ever do; I facecamped the hell out of them.

    It just worked out that I was Bubba but to show everyone else there were no hard feelings, only the subtle cheater had to die here. Everyone else was allowed to escape.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Always fun to take out a subtle cheater

    I eventually caught mine when they attempted to go for a save and then I did what I rarely ever do; I facecamped the hell out of them.

    It just worked out that I was Bubba but to show everyone else there were no hard feelings, only the subtle cheater had to die here. Everyone else was allowed to escape.

    I had a daily to mori a survivor, which is why I tried to kill the other survivors, but like the idiot I am, I always forget that I have a mori equiped.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Always fun to take out a subtle cheater

    I eventually caught mine when they attempted to go for a save and then I did what I rarely ever do; I facecamped the hell out of them.

    It just worked out that I was Bubba but to show everyone else there were no hard feelings, only the subtle cheater had to die here. Everyone else was allowed to escape.

    I am proud of you, tippy. They deserved it. I hope you beat them on hook. And also do the fake walk away 360 hammer smashed face. And also BM tantrum into their hook. And also nodded, "yes." And also nodded, "no."

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157825#Comment_3157825

    I am proud of you, tippy. They deserved it. I hope you beat them on hook. And also do the fake walk away 360 hammer smashed face. And also BM tantrum into their hook. And also nodded, "yes." And also nodded, "no."

    I may have made sure to let them know that I did not appreciate their antics with their subtle cheating...

  • Im not a killer main but always respect and appreciate it when killers dole out some justice/karma to deserving survivors. I have seen killers go out of their way to make sure that cheaters/hackers dont just get off scot free. Also I had a 2 man SWF that kept messing with me the other day during a match, trying to body block me, intentionally making noise to get the killer on me. However the BingBong I was going against realized this abut 1/2 way through the match and slugged them both and hooked them one at a time while face camping them and constantly hitting them on hook. He also let me and the other random go. Wish I could have sent them a message letting them know how much I respected them for doing that, they certainly didn't have too.

  • Pro tip if you suspect someone has auto dead hard. It detects all attacks in a certain range, even if they can't connect

    Swing after they dropped a pallet or do a 180 and swing away from them and watch them waste their deadhard every single time

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Pro tip if you suspect someone has auto dead hard. It detects all attacks in a certain range, even if they can't connect

    Swing after they dropped a pallet or do a 180 and swing away from them and watch them waste their deadhard every single time

    I ended up having to use Corrupt Purge just to counter the it for the first few hooks, Auto-DH doesnt detect Vile or Corrupt Purge apparently, but to be fair I dont think there is a way for the game to tell the difference between the two.

    I had 3 Coup De Grace stacks from the other survivors doing generators so I just lazily used them for the final hook and down them because of it.

  • This is the first time I'm hearing of Coup de Grace saving the day, and I'm loving it.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Pro tip if you suspect someone has auto dead hard. It detects all attacks in a certain range, even if they can't connect

    Swing after they dropped a pallet or do a 180 and swing away from them and watch them waste their deadhard every single time

    I had a match yesterday in which I'm pretty sure at least 3 out of 4 survivors had auto dead hard

    Swinging randomly close to them worked like a charm, but something that worked better was using demo's shred for mobility, making sure to end it very close to them, watching them dab every time like the idiots they were brought me joy


    They weren't happy in post game chat and called me cringe, but oh well 🤷‍♂️

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157921#Comment_3157921

    I had a match yesterday in which I'm pretty sure at least 3 out of 4 survivors had auto dead hard

    Swinging randomly close to them worked like a charm, but something that worked better was using demo's shred for mobility, making sure to end it very close to them, watching them dab every time like the idiots they were brought me joy

    They weren't happy in post game chat and called me cringe, but oh well 🤷‍♂️

    The irony