(Killer) SADAKO: -Bug/Camping
Hello everyoone in today topic I would like to talk about if the SADAKO Camping Bug where you demanifes and reappear is bannable or not just wondering because I seen a few killers done this. And if it is bannable please explain why it is thank you and have a nice day! yours truly your friendly neighborhood gamer!๐
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Generally they do not ban for bugs (especially now with The Kill Switch existing).
It's certainly not impossible they might start but historically they do not ban people for bug issues
Relevant bug report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342728/the-onryo-needs-to-be-kill-switched-asap-until-this-is-fixed
It has status "ACKNOWLEDGED", which means it's not intentional and probably bannable.
๐ฆ๐ฆ
Infinity mend got a few people bugged or was that just a rumour
I'm not sure. Hell, for all I know BHVR does ban people for bug abuse and whatnot but I figure I'd see way more about it if that were to happen ๐
thank you for all who answer!
If it was that bad they'd have kill switched it, or put out a warning (ie Infinite Mending Legion). But their stance, at least from the Breakdown issue, was a case of "We really don't want to be banning for bugs"
If you wish to report a bug, please use the Bug report section of the forums - as this bug has already been acknowledged there, you can upvote the acknowledged post and add any information you feel is relevant to the report.