Teabagging fix

How about giving a Survivor a 4% chance of stumbling uppon using crouch wich will increase the chance moderatly if used multiple times. for example first crouch attempt 4% second 8% stacking up to a max of like 50% and reseting after 3 seconds.
Giving the Killer an visible and audio and stunning the survivor for maybe 1,5 to 2 seconds.

Comments

  • @Molim0 said:
    How about giving a Survivor a 4% chance of stumbling uppon using crouch wich will increase the chance moderatly if used multiple times. for example first crouch attempt 4% second 8% stacking up to a max of like 50% and reseting after 3 seconds.
    Giving the Killer an visible and audio and stunning the survivor for maybe 1,5 to 2 seconds.

    You can just ignore t-bagging

  • @Jack11803 said:

    That is definitely and realistically the easiest fix. I'd like to be a hard skinned "I really don't care" person but it's hard as I've personally grew up really sensitive and over-analytical (The kind that questions whether people who are obviously my friends do actually care about me or not).

  • I know many who t-bag without a malicious intent, or a weak form of communication. Don’t take it to heart.

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    That is definitely and realistically the easiest fix. I'd like to be a hard skinned "I really don't care" person but it's hard as I've personally grew up really sensitive and over-analytical (The kind that questions whether people who are obviously my friends do actually care about me or not).

    Then the issue lies with you, and not the teabaggers.

  • Hmmm.... bait... or just another incredibly stupid suggestion? Who can tell with this player base?

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Molim0 said:
    How about giving a Survivor a 4% chance of stumbling uppon using crouch wich will increase the chance moderatly if used multiple times. for example first crouch attempt 4% second 8% stacking up to a max of like 50% and reseting after 3 seconds.
    Giving the Killer an visible and audio and stunning the survivor for maybe 1,5 to 2 seconds.

    You can just ignore t-bagging

    I don't even notice t-bagging because i don't focus on it lol

  • The only t-bagging I pay attention to is those who t-bag after dropping a pallet like it was some masterful play and not something everyone does. Then I reward them with making sure they die that game. 

    All other t-bagging is ignored. 
  • Its post like this why I miss the down vote

  • when rapidly crouching in the killers terror radius you have a 20% base chance(for every crouch) to break your ankle and die instantly