*squints* Does Mikaela have a tattoo of Feng?
In the beach wear outfit, does Mikaela have a tattoo of feng on her stomach? It looked like it to me, and I couldn't find a high-res image of the skin.
In the beach wear outfit, does Mikaela have a tattoo of feng on her stomach? It looked like it to me, and I couldn't find a high-res image of the skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I certainly hope not. That would be really weird.
I know, right. But it does look like it's a tattoo of feng in the blue and yellow e-sports shirts?
When you just can't stop making more Feng cosmetics, you start putting them on other survivors as well
But seriously, I can't imagine there is.
It’s a cat and a small butterfly
Thanks mockingjay, I had concerns.
So a Feng and Kate tattoo
Looks like The Pig with a colorful streak on her mask to me.
Deffo a cat, but may not be a small butterfly actually.