Forum Avatars
Where's my bird mommy picture? I'm so sad I can't replace my crusty old Doctor with a the Corvid Beauty of the Artist :(
Anyone else want to change theirs up to any chapter from the last year as well? And if any mods take notice can we get new options for the last 4 chapters? (I consider Mikaela and Pinhead a "complete" chapter)
Comments
Yeah, i want to change my avatar. Guess with who
Hmmm.... Haddie?
I'm past my Artist stage
...
Yeah I'm hoping that with the release kd Project W we get up to date pictures. Would be nice
What would you change yours to?
I really hope they replace the old portraits of Claire and Jill with their updated portraits after the update...
I remember Mandy stating she was interested in getting the forums a Rainbow Bird avatar.
I wouldn't. I'd keep mine as WGLF. Went for Pyramid Head a while ago but I think that WGLF just... Fits me.
That explains it a bit more if you're interested in reading why ✨
Just the characters/perks from the game is fine. I'd be annoyed if we didn't get those but got that.
Yeah I was kinda hoping when I signed up that I'd be able to equip either Yoichi or Empathic Connection as my pfp, or even post-face rework Laurie.
Borrowed Time will do for now though.
Oh no, I'd be totally fine with just the portraits and perks as well. But I know what I'm switching to if it does show up, is all I'm saying.