The anti camping perk is gonna be so welcomed

I can’t wait for all the useless killers that can only camp at 4 gens because they don’t know how to play just stand there when the hooked survivor isn’t dying anymore.

Comments

  • Won't stop me face camping as Cannibal.

  • Maybe all you numb skulls will finally learn how to play the damn game

    I mean they kinda do know how to play the game. They were able to find a survivor, win the chase against that survivor, and than successfully hooked said survivor.

    Now all they need is to take those skills and apply it to other survivors.

  • @Bran said:

    Won't stop me face camping as Cannibal.

    Then have fun standing at the hook for 10+ minutes looking like a bigger joke than the Clown is fat.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3143802#Comment_3143802

    I'm confused, what do you mean "the killer came back to the hook?" Are you saying killers should just ignore when unhooks happen? 😕 I mean I get when people complain about actual face camping, but I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with coming back from patrol to a hook when there's a rescue.

    That's called tunneling, and it's not healthy for the game.

  • Shrug.

    It's going to be very entertaining watching postgame when people complain that I didn't camp XD.

  • @Bran said:

    Won't stop me face camping as Cannibal.

    We appreciate your dedication

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342209/the-anti-camping-perk-is-gonna-be-so-welcomed

    Shrug.

    It's going to be very entertaining watching postgame when people complain that I didn't camp XD.

    Hag is camping even when she isn't camping.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3143793#Comment_3143793

    Then have fun standing at the hook for 10+ minutes looking like a bigger joke than the Clown is fat.

    One of my fondest dbd memories was a game were the killer was apparently afk,n one got into any chase and we just did the gens.

    Then suddenly, when all 5 gens were done and everyone's did their various last minute totem cleansing and chest opening and one already opened the doors, one survivor went from healthy to dying and got immediately hooked.

    Turned out that there was a basement chest defender Bubba the whole time. Saw an unhooking and another one dying and getting hooked.

    I went down there and the Bubba vigorously shaking his head. One of the survivors was obviously in a SWF with the hooked survivor and soon we had two survivors on the hook.

    The Bubba shock his head again and reeved his chainsaw,but didn't attack me. So I nodded my head and walked past the hook and next to Bubba. He seemed puzzled at first, but then nodded and we both watched the squirming survivors die together.

    Afterwards I waved him goodbye, he reeved his saw for me in a decidedly friendly manner and I made it out of the exit gates in time.

  • It will truly be glorious. On the other hand, Killers who don’t camp will become stronger. Everyone running Reassurance means 1 less perk slot to deal with. It will be interesting to say the least.

  • @Ghoste said:

    It will truly be glorious. On the other hand, Killers who don’t camp will become stronger. Everyone running Reassurance means 1 less perk slot to deal with. It will be interesting to say the least.

    I am so looking forward to this *snickers*