Wraith's bell us the equivalent of a flashlight clicking
I just had a match with a Wraith with the bell clapper I think that's the name the one where the bell ring is all over the map simple okay I get how it works but not when their constantly doing it I get the ring is a warning for survivors but it's annoying when Wraith is constantly doing it got annoying to the point I turned my volume all the way down and thought he should have a limit to how many times he could that without clocking or unclocking like Bubba with his chainsaw he has a limit before he is stunned because just stop him from constantly ringing I just got annoyed I get it's a match and it'll be over at one point but it's annoying to hear like flashlight clicking.
Comments
Oh, interesting usage of that add-on, pretty creative.
But of course, I don't condone such scummy tactics to get under the other sides skin :P
One thought though: while one killer having a tilting ability is aggravating, imagine every 1 of 4 could do so every game, not every 30th. That's why some of us killers would welcome a 0,5s flashlight clicking cool down.
Flashlight is worse because it can be set to macros. Do that and it becomes far louder, heard from further away, and drowns out all other sounds. It can literally block out the sound of a 99% gen that is at kicking range.
Actually the most Chad wraith doing psychological warfare to wear the survivors down.
I was the last survivor once, and a Wraith left me slugged, as he constantly rang his bell for the entire 4 minute bleedout. I'm sure he was hoping I disconnected.
If the Wraith is constantly ringing his bell he is handicapping himself just to annoy you.
It's so rare that nothing needs to be done about it.
Macro flashlight clicking on the other hand... They should have implemented a 1 click per 0.1 second limiter years ago.
Bone Clapper + "Blink"- White is such a wonderful combo to annoy Survivors.
Gosh, I love ringing that bell tho....
What's blink white again? Can't remember atm
There's a difference between annoyance and giving someone a fecking seizure
The reason they do it ia to make it hard to track if he'a invisible or not.
Not necessarily to annoy.
Not really he never clocked just unclocked once and well kept ringing.
ohhh now I must try this also. I thought on survivor side it only rings if I actually cloak or uncloak, even if I can just ring and cancel on my side. Great tip! I must do this now and then :D
One of these things is a mildly annoying audio cue.
The other one is a combination of noxious stimuli and rapid strobing that can literally give me a migraine.
I almost wish Wraith was given the ability to bing bong over 60 times a second, just because of this topic making the comparison.
I personally dont think it is the equivalent.
I have ADHD, so when traveling from area to area, I normally just spam the ability but every now and then. I do it with Demo's Shred, sometimes with Billy's chainsaw, but you get my point. I just do it because I like seeing the animation and stuff.
Wraiths are way too busy camping the first hook all game to do something like this. Wish this killer would be removed.
How does that make any sense? How does someone playing the game certain way correlate at all with wanting a killer removed? Like, if you dont like camping, people will just move onto some other killer to do it with, it literally doesnt even matter.
Why did i suddenly imagine wraith playing the giorno theme from jojo part 5
"He lost literally every other playstyle since they all stopped being viable and he got nothing in return, better take the last lowest common denominator he has left"
He's a default killer with absolutely nothing going for him anymore, is this take specifically because he doesn't have a shimmer if he stays still or something?
Yep. Whole lotta people being left blind from the eye for an eye pettiness in this community unfortunately.
Wait! Its always THEM thats petty! We just retaliate and set things right. Duh.