I'm so confused with Glyph challenges
Are there certain Glyphs that you can get as killer or survivor only? Is there a way to understand which Glyph I can get as killer, which one as survivor or both roles?
Are there certain Glyphs that you can get as killer or survivor only? Is there a way to understand which Glyph I can get as killer, which one as survivor or both roles?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you look under the title of the challenge, it will say either Killer Only, Survivor Only, and (I forgot what it says when you can do either, might be blank).
Killer only: Purple, Orange
Survivor Only: White, Yellow, Blue (I think)
Easier on killer but can do on both: Green
Both: Red
There might be more, but this was what I remembered off the top of my head
Damn! How didn't I see that before ?🤣
Thanks for letting me notice it
It tells you at the top if it's for killer, survivor or both
Yep
Green,yellow( not sure if only surv) and white: Survivor only.
Red: Both roles.
Purple: Killer only.
Do you even read? It's already answered.
Everything you need to know about Glyphs.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Glyphs
I know about the white glyph that you don't need to be injured or fall but when it says dotn rush. It means no run? What does this mean?
It means rushing vaults and locker entries/exits. If you have the shift key pressed while doing those, you'll lose the glyph.