Hey surv I have question

So sometimes as killer I will be chasing someone (or about to) and they'll point either directly at me , or point at something in a general direction .

Is it a "dude please just chase someone else you're annoying me" OR is it them legitimately trying to show me that I'm wasting my time and should be focused on that area they're pointing at ? Help lmao just so confused

Comments

  • @JakeCannon said:

    So sometimes as killer I will be chasing someone (or about to) and they'll point either directly at me , or point at something in a general direction .

    Is it a "dude please just chase someone else you're annoying me" OR is it them legitimately trying to show me that I'm wasting my time and should be focused on that area they're pointing at ? Help lmao just so confused

    Well whenever I do that, I always point to a survivor on hook and crouch a bit to ask if I can unhook...the killers never go for it, lol

    Edit: This is when it's just me and my friend left and there's no hope of winning

  • Depends on context.

    When there was a bug where people got stuck on a hill, i'd point the killer in that direction to get the survivor out.

    I've also pointed at empty lockers to see if they'd fall for it.

    Also pointed in the direction where someone is afk or bodyblocking another survivor.

    I never point with the intent of "you're wasting your time", I genuinely want to show the killer something.

  • I generally only point or use gestures when I want to show the killer something. Never out of malice, sometimes I might fat finger the gesture and do the wrong one, but usually I want to either show the killer someone who is trolling or show them something.

  • I've done it to Clown, and he looked at what I was pointing at and I booked it... classic comedy.

  • If I point I am on death hook pointing out other survivors in a vain attempt to extend my pathetic life a little longer. It usually doesn't work.

    Or I'm memeing.

  • I believe it was also a tome challenge at one stage too. People may be trying to complete that one as a portion of the gestures.

  • Its a magical spell. When a survivor crouches and walks slowly to you or when they point at you and shake their heads. Or worse yet, when they drop their items! All the aggression leaves your body and survivors go from prey to be put on hook to a fren. Frens are gud

  • I usually see it used to chastise the killer. 5% of the time they feel remorse and chill out.