Balance

Its ridicoulus thats there is a hex perk with the skill checks so survivors have to look for the totem for an hour to destroy the totem plus some killers has 1 shot perks and matches are over in 5min. there r not enough palletts to have a good chase hooks respawni g realllyyyy?????? cant use dead heart after sprint burst is a joke. if the killer is higher level nearly impossible to escape so please do some valances. ( rank1 survivor)

Comments

  • am i the troll? when match finishes in 5 min because bbq and chilli they saw the survivers and after do the fatality and already dead reallyy??? rid of these stupid fatalities and already better. more palletts. this game atm totally killer sided!!!! 
  • 1. Learn to hit great skillchecks, memorize totem spawns or run Stake Out or Small Game.

    2. Most exposed based perks suck on most Killers.

    3. Without respawning hooks you get the basement camp meta. Do you really want that?

    4. There are enough pallets around considering the rather short time of many matches.

  • it didnt make the difference that the game is killer  focused!!

  • @grillchicken said:
    it didnt make the difference that the game is killer  focused!!

    I really miss the LoL button.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @grillchicken said:
    it didnt make the difference that the game is killer  focused!!

    I really miss the LoL button.

    Here you go

  • @Master said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @grillchicken said:
    it didnt make the difference that the game is killer  focused!!

    I really miss the LoL button.

    Here you go

    Can't find the LOL button. Help? ;-;

  • @bubbascal said:

    @Master said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @grillchicken said:
    it didnt make the difference that the game is killer  focused!!

    I really miss the LoL button.

    Here you go

    Can't find the LOL button. Help? ;-;

    I bookmarked the link and will use it every time I woudl have used the button :wink:
    If BHVR really wants that, no problem :sarcastic:

  • i guess all of u is a killer :/ its just sad that sometimes u cant even kill any of us in this game even if u have every advanteges 😂😂😂😂