Who are your highest Prestiges?
I've got a P20 Bubba and a P16 Clown.
I've got a P20 Bubba and a P16 Clown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
21 Kate
P12 Jane and P6 clown on PC anyway
Sadako is 9 because I wanted to p3 her day one. If I had known this update was coming, I never would have done it. The flex took months to set up for only one day of pay off. Would not recommend.
19 on Meg because I spent like 6-8 million BPs on a bunch of Killers
21 Nea
6 Hag lmao I know just sad
P12 Claud. This is because despite playing so much, I'm still grinding the rest of my survivors - I'm getting all the standard perks on them and am only half way there.
P14 Nurse
I can't wait to hit 16+ cause from what I've seen and understand; that's when the icon starts getting more colorful.
P36 nurse, luckly i've got more than 2k flans so it's easier to level up
Survivor: Ace 9
Killer: Meyers 10
I'm also probably on the weird side though as I don't like playing the same character too many times in a row so I'm spreading my prestige out and trying to unlock all the universal perks on every character before focusing on my favorites. The grind is still very real. 😥
P15 Spirit. It really should be higher but I just don’t play the game that much 😭
I just have Nea and Steve at 10. I’ve been putting points into my less-played characters. Once you hit Prestige 9 and have all perks, there’s no reason to keep leveling them unless it’s your main. So I’m just grinding to P9 everybody first.
I've been trying to evenly level up my characters so my highest prestiges are all Prestige 10.
P10 on a couple if people bc I've been focused on levelling everyone to p3 to get their perks unlocked and I can't be asked to play as much.
P18 Meg And P11 huntress. My issue is that i like to put bloodpoints on every characters so i dont think ill ever focus on just one. A lot of my survivors and killers are P10 at least
Prestige 19 Nurse and a Prestige 11 Feng, I am not as high as a lot of people because I can't really play a lot im trying to get Nurse up to 20 then im stopping to save up points for wesker and the new survivors.
P18 artist but I drop BP into other killers for add ons too.
I have like 5 survivors P10 with all perks so I dont see a reason putting more bp into them since I dont use items anyway.
And with new chapter I will need 10m just to P6 Rebecca and another 3,4m for Ada and Wesker. Thats gonna be bad
P14 blight, i have more than 2000k hours but I have a social life, so i couldn't do much better, btw it's super fun to see alch rings and Mori's at lvl 3 blood web, I have over 100+ of almost every add-on.
Dweet. He's P25.
On killer its Mikey. He's P11.