I quess I am Spirit main now hmmm...
She just has soooo mannnnyyyy goooooood skins.... even the yellow recolors are really good!
She just has soooo mannnnyyyy goooooood skins.... even the yellow recolors are really good!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't forget the banger chase music!!
You could've bought artist skins with that 😧
I love all of her outfits!!
That's very true.
You can in future ;-)
True. Can't decide which is best really.
If the forums have taught me anything it’s that nobody complains about Spirit’s looks. 🙂
I would be mad but then I remembered I have every Jane cosmetic so…….
Ohh I don't have all of them... For now :-3 hahahahahahahaha... Ehmmm
Yes please become a Spirit main and live the best life ☺️
I will have to change my icon then, give me a sec xD
Omg your icon is so beautiful ❤️
Spirit thread: Exists
Most recent post: @TheGannMan
Yep, that checks out.
Ahh, I see you are a veteran member of forums as well.
Yes
This made me happy!
Based.
I am not Spirit main, i don't know why i bought all of these skins honestly.
You bought them because you know how queenly she is.
I like her, she is fun killer to play. But i also love Sadako and Nurse but i did not buy skins for them. I don't know why i bought a lot skins for Spirit.
Good collection indeed.