99 your mends against Legion for the love of God

PSA: 99 your mends until you're absolutely, 100% certain Legion's Feral Frenzy is over. The mend bar doesn't go down when you're not mending, and he CAN deep wound the same survivor to get his 5th insta-down hit. This is also the only way he can get that 5th hit if a survivor is dead.

I can only watch the same group of lemmings immediately mend before Legion rolls back on them and instantly murders them so many times.

In one game.

Please 99 your mends.

Comments

  • No. I will not. I will self care in the basement, than you very much.

  • I would but he is literally riding my ass

  • @Pulsar said:

    I would but he is literally riding my ass

    I'll take the cowboy Legion over the one that pisses off for 30 seconds just to turn a corner with a knockout haymaker.

  • On one hand, I do understand that Legion can hit the same survivor twice (I main Legion, after all), but at the same time if survivors 99 their mends, it can backfire. Let's say I'm running range add-ons and I have 10+ seconds of Frenzy for each it. If I get 3 survivors in chain, that's at least 30 seconds that none of them are working on gens as they're running around to not get downed from deep wound. They would wait for my frenzy to be over, while I'm comfortably running towards the 4rth survivor.

    It doesn't bother me, far from it, and if they don't bother to heal after they're just one mindgame away from a hook anyway.

    So people should be mindful when and where they mend, but I don't think they should absolutely 99 until the end of Frenzy.

  • If you want to be a gigachad, body block while in deep wounds to force legion out of his power

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    PSA: 99 your mends until you're absolutely, 100% certain Legion's Feral Frenzy is over. The mend bar doesn't go down when you're not mending, and he CAN deep wound the same survivor to get his 5th insta-down hit. This is also the only way he can get that 5th hit if a survivor is dead.

    I can only watch the same group of lemmings immediately mend before Legion rolls back on them and instantly murders them so many times.

    In one game.

    Please 99 your mends.

    As a Legion main, I endorse this PSA.

  • Better yet, stop instantly mending as soon as Legion so much as glances in another direction. I have caught so many survivors in dead zones that just assume I'm going to leave them alone, and I have seen the same thing happen with my teammates as survivor.

    Just get yourself safe to a loop until you know he isn't chasing you, and if you are going to mend in a dead zone, at least try to break line of sight first.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    PSA: 99 your mends until you're absolutely, 100% certain Legion's Feral Frenzy is over. The mend bar doesn't go down when you're not mending, and he CAN deep wound the same survivor to get his 5th insta-down hit. This is also the only way he can get that 5th hit if a survivor is dead.

    I can only watch the same group of lemmings immediately mend before Legion rolls back on them and instantly murders them so many times.

    In one game.

    Please 99 your mends.

    Nuuuu! Don't spill the beans on Legions secret technique :V Damn you, Gramps!