So are we getting Stranger Things back or nah?
Title. I want my scoops Steve. I cant be a godlooper without him.
Title. I want my scoops Steve. I cant be a godlooper without him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me check.
no clue
unrelated, what's everyone's favorite time of year? i like winter, the cold weather is nice
Maybe when Netflix will go under.
god lets hope that's soon. that marmaduke movie is proof that god abandoned us
Chances are good.
If you believe some people then 100% - but i want to see it for myself.
But i also want it back + Hawkins. And Chapter 2 i would also take.
I prefer fall. Cool enough to be comfortable, warm enough to not need a jacket
true, plus you get more rain too which is my favorite weather personally. here the fall tends to be quite cold though
Fall/winter are tied for me. I love the cold
There’s always a possibility ST will return, i’d like to see a new chapter with Vecna as the killer.
No Hawkens can stay in the burning pits of Hell where it belongs and can take RPD as company.....I hated that map.
Fall or Winter. I’m a fan of cold weather and I love wearing sweaters
I have a feeling it will
Two weeks ago, I would’ve said our chances are slim to none.
Now? Quite the opposite.
Hawkins miss me so much...maps, especially the newests(and gas station) and the rework of the myers one are cancer, they are WAY TOO HUGE.
Hawkins is a chad map, i miss u my sweet...
Also, i hate devs for doing mostly huge exteriors map. Remember the pre rework crotus ? oh my god, you knew you just lose when you played killer on this map. It's the same with the lampkin actually.
I really want them to reintroduce Hawkins Lab without making any announcements.
I just want to load up a game one day, thinking its going to be an average DBD experience and then find myself spawning right in the middle of Hawkins Lab.
I'd be so freaking happy, I miss that map so much.
Hawkins was a cool map.
Say what you want. I liked it a lot.
I hope so.